Rip-It Vision Pro Matte Softball Helmet
$59.99 - $79.32
- RIP-IT VISION PRO –With our revolutionary dual-density foam, this helmet boasts superior protection and comfort in an ultra-lightweight package. The Vision Pro provides you with an uninhibited field of vision.
- SEE MORE, DO MORE – The RIP-IT Vision Pro features Blackout Technology, which is like eye-black for your equipment, only better. This helps eliminate glare from the sun and will help you see the ball like never before.
- LOADED WITH FEATURES – Engineered with dual density foam, this helmet exceeds NOSCAE Standards. The Vision Pro also comes with moisture-management wrapped pads, which wick away sweat, as well as 21 strategically placed air vents.
- RIP-IT DEFENSE QUALITY – At RIP-IT, we understand that team sports are an integral part of confidence building and help provide girls with the skills they need to be successful. We make quality products that honor this commitment.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS – Package includes (1) RIP-IT Vision Pro Softball Away Color Helmet with Face Guard.
- Eliminates glare by utilizing Blackout Technology
- Lightweight and open design to maximize vision
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
When RIP-IT started designing their helmet they were surprised to see just how few options players had. All of the helmet/face guard combos were big, bulky, and awkward. Did they protect you while hitting? Yes. Did they make you a better player? Not really. The problem seemed to be that not a single helmet was designed with the needs of softball players in mind. When RIP-IT set out to design a helmet they targeted what players and parents wanted in a batting helmet, which was for it to fit just right, be lightweight, and offer an unobstructed view of the ball. We all remember growing up and hearing time and again, “keep your eye on the ball.” Vision allows you to do this better than any other product out there. This is because Vision is the first helmet built around designing a better face guard. The result is seeing every pitch, every time, no matter where it is thrown. Vision also incorporates Blackout Technology into its face guard. Blackout Technology eliminates 100% of the glare coming off the face guard and helps you focus on the ball so you can hit like never before. Engineered with dual density foam, this helmet exceeds NOSCAE Standards while offering a comfortable, lightweight, secure fit even while running. The Vision Pro also comes with moisture-management wrapped pads, which wick away sweat, as well as 21 strategically placed air vents. The result? A helmet that you don’t even realize you’re wearing. If that’s not enough, each Vision Pro is backed with a $5,000 Peace of Mind Policy, which will help cover your medical costs in the (seriously unlikely) event of a dental or nose injury from a softball striking the fielder’s mask. They come in a variety of specific sizes and team colors. Find yours today!
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The only negative is due to the matte finish. My daughter is the catcher for her team which means she carries ALOT of gear. She also is not known to baby her equipment. With that being said, it did not take long for her helmet to have quite a few battle wounds. Not necessarily the helmets fault but I do feel that the finish shows wear more than others would.
I cannot comment on the protection while wearing because this helmet was promptly returned to try to get one that fits better. Very disappointed in this Rip-It Helmet since we've been happy with the face masks purchased in the past.