Ripcords Resistance Exercise Bands Black Sniper Edition: 6 bands, Door Anchor, Circuit7 DVD and Manual
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ripcords work the whole muscle, including the stabilizers, more effectively than free weights and machines. This means increased efficiency and a healthier, stronger, look and feel
- Resistance bands not only burn fat and help you lose weight but with circuit training can provide a great cardio workout
- Ripcords products complement your ongoing rehabilitation programs as they provide a low resistance alternative to traditional weight lifting
- Improve range of motion and flexibility with ongoing Ripcords training
- Now featuring exclusive ergonomic handle for maximum grip and comfort
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ripcords are the ideal go-anywhere fitness tool. They are highly versatile, allowing you to target a variety of muscle groups, such as those used in sports-specific movements. Ripcords work the whole muscle, including the stabilizers and provide tension throughout the entire movement of the exercise.
The Ripcords Advantage
* Each Ripcord comes with its own durable handles - no need to clip and unclip between exercises
* Ripcords are the strongest on the market with resistance levels of 3-62 lbs
* Lifetime Warranty
* 90 day Money Back Guarantee
* Door Attachment provides hundreds of additional exercises
We are so confident that Ripcords will transform your body, we guarantee it! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the way you look and feel within 90 days, simply send it back for a full refund, no questions asked.
Ripcords are strong. And we back them up with a 100% Lifetime Warranty. If they do break, simply return them and we will replace them absolutely FREE. You pay only a small shipping and handling fee.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 14.2 x 9.3 x 3.2 inches; 2.95 Pounds
- Date First Available : April 24, 2008
- Manufacturer : Astone Fitness
- ASIN : B0018C1MTC
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,827,957 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #12,135 in Exercise Bands
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The yellow cord has the least resistance, which is good for just starting out. I found an all rounder in the green cord, changing every so often to the heavier blue cord, or to the lighter orange cord.
The Black sniper cord is AMAZING. Although I am amazed by the resistance all the cords have, I am blown away by the resistance this particular cord has. It's perfect for "dumbbell" Shrugs and other low movement workouts where you would normally lift a heavy weight.
The DVD that comes with this kit is awesome. Its a circuit training workout, so expect alot of different exercises in 7 minutes. I found that its hard to keep up with it and there is no way to do it all in 7 minutes. With that said, it's still a great alternative to Bike/Elliptical cardio, when you just use one of the low resistance cords.
So far, so good. No attachments have broke, they have a life time warranty, and they deliver to Australia, unlike the Bodylastics set, which I have heard are great aswell. You'll b amazed as to how versatile they are!!!
First let down was the instructional card. All I recieved was a zeroxed piece of paper showing the different excercises. In the pickture (an in my mind) it shows a nice color laminated card. Not the case. it was a black and white poor quality copied double sided piece of paper. I almost missed it cause it was with the packing slip.
Second let down, the DVD. There are 3 different routines on the DVD. Beginner, Advanced, and Door excercises. The only difference between the beginner and advanced, beginner has a woman doing the excercises, advanced has a man doing them. Of course they are using different color ripcords, but the routine is EXACTLY the same.
If you get this for the ripcords, then this is a good selection. If you get it expecting a high qality workout routine on the DVD, or instructional cue card... look somewhere else.