Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 18, 2013
I buy these books for my school classroom and my kids enjoy reading them in their spare time. The text and photos are very striking.
on February 23, 2015
My husband loved it and likes to share it.
on May 20, 2014
GOOD CONDITION! TOOK LONGER THEN HOPED! HAD TO GET SON SOMETHING ELSE FOR HIS BIRHTDAY CAUSE THIS ITEM TOOK LONGER THEN I WAS HOPING! A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS SHIPPED OUT A COUPLE DAYS AFTER I MADE MY PURCHASE BUT IT WASN'T SHIPPED UNTIL ALMOST TWO WEEKS LATER.
on December 12, 2014
ok
on December 21, 2012
My nephew is at the age when his brain is a sponge...this book will definitely help him learn his trivia well.
on September 6, 2015
Great book for preteens! Gave this as a small Christmas gift at family gathering, and the children were glued to this book!
on February 27, 2013
Very few statistics "blow your mind" because though outrageous...honestly, who cares???

My husband and I DO truly acknowledge past statistics, but not the recent ones, because to us, a lot of them, quite frankly are disgusting, and serve no purpose to enlighten human mankind.
on November 23, 2016
My son loves it.
on June 3, 2016
The book was in great condition.
on February 8, 2013
Our son collects Ripley's books and feel in love with this one. It arrived quickly and was as described. Highly recommend.