- File Size: 3799 KB
- Print Length: 117 pages
- Publication Date: February 25, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01C9C1RKS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,966,635 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$19.95|
Save $9.96 (50%)
Ripples: The Generational Legacy of Abuse Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 117 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I think this book would be excellent as a teaching aid in group therapy for those who have been abused. Each chapter being a different lesson on how we deal with abuse and working through our thoughts and feelings.
Thank you, Sabrina, for sharing your story.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Abuse > Child Abuse
- Books > Self-Help > Abuse
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Sexual Abuse
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Dysfunctional Relationships