- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: University of New South Wales Press (December 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1742230970
- ISBN-13: 978-1742230979
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.8 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #274,009 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Dr Rip's Essential Beach Book: Everything You Need to Know About Surf, Sand and Rips Paperback – December 1, 2010
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Rob Brander is a senior lecturer and coastal geomorphologist at the University of New South Wales. He is also a former surf lifesaver at Tamarama Beach in Sydney.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|