Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MP1402 4GB MP3 Player with Dig by Riptunes
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on January 3, 2012
I purchased this item for my daughter for Christmas and was so disappointed!! It was a complete waste of money!! I read the instructions on how to download songs on it and also saw the instructions on a YouTube video- I did exactly what they had both told me to do, and it still didn't work. I then contacted the company and although the customer service rep was helpful, his instructions did not work either. Do yourself a favor and save your money! It is a piece of junk! I would never recommend this product to anyone, based on my horrible experience!! I just threw it in the trash, exactly where it belongs!!
on January 12, 2012
Apparently, this device does NOT charge by USB and needs a new battery after limited use. Disappointing. Also, the buttons are cheesy and seem not very well made, plus, they are confusing to operate. It was not at all intuitive as to how to actually play music initially.
on April 28, 2014
I am good with technology. I have rooted a tablet. I have installed operating systems from scratch. I look down on people who can't easily switch between Mac and Windows operating systems. But I cannot operate these things. I have been trying for over a year. I was stupid and bought one in each color. Well, at least I know it wasn't just that one was defective. The manual is completely uninformative, the display is confusing and difficult to see, and the navigation wheel is unresponsive. I wish I had tried them out more thoroughly when I still could have returned them. Please note, most of the higher star ratings seem to be from people who bought them as gifts for others and they were attempting to give the seller a good review for fast shipping.
on March 29, 2016
Doesn't work at all and I CANNOT return it because it said not returnable! Don't waste your money on this! I wrote a review based on how the shipment was quick it records your voice but can't play the Mp3 player! I could have bought something better at Big lots!
on December 8, 2014
Works as expected. Searched quite a while for this type of unit for a trip I was taking. Very lucky to find next day or same day shipping. Then after my trip I found the same thing although branded differently at a local Payless Drug Store in Seattle for the same price, just hanging in their electronics display case.
on May 26, 2015
This item played normal for a week or two then something went wrong with the program and it will only play one song at a time no matter which setting I use. Now the display doesn't work at all.
on December 26, 2012
This is a very cheap product and not worth the money you'll spend on it. Won't come on even after you've charged the battery. I highly recommend you look else where.
on December 6, 2014
You get what you pay for.
on May 10, 2013
This MP3 Player can record a conversations at the push of a little botton. Keep it handy to put the, "I NEVER SAID THAT", Monster in it's place. It' better than a Spy-Cam!
on March 14, 2012
I bought this for my 6 year old daughter for her birthday. It is easy to download songs onto as it has a usb drive. She loves it. Espically for the price it gets the job done.