- Buy 5 Risantec pH Meters Get 2 FREE! Enter code FREERIS2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 3 Risantec pH meters - Get 1 FREE! Enter code FREERIS1 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 2 Risantec pH Meters- Save 15% Enter code M957ITHR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Risantec Digital PH Meter Tester Best For Water Aquarium Pool Hot Tub Hydroponics Wine - Push Button Calibration Resolution .01 / High Accuracy +/- .05 - Large LCD Display - Satisfaction Guaranteed
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fast and accurate results. No guess work as with those annoying color charts and test strips.
- Use only one hand to get results in a snap. Auto calibration with included buffer powders.
- Great for kids school science experiments. Test different bottled waters or even your homemade sauerkraut.
- Super convenient for monitoring pool and spa or aquarium. Turn it on insert in liquid, read display
- Buy today and rest easy with our 100% satisfaction guarantee and our world class customer service.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Digital pH Meter Water Tester
Get the convenience of one touch accurate readings- Tired of hassling with paper strips and chemical solutions?
- Need more accuracy than trying to match color charts?
- Just want something that works?
Your digital pH meter by Risantec solves the problem!
- Specifically designed to provide convenient one touch accurate readings
- Get the accuracy you deserve, with a tolerance of +/- .o5 pH with a single touch of a button.
- Quickly obtain a reading with a resolution of .01 pH making those chemical solutions just a distant memory
- No more guessing trying to match color charts... all with just one hand.
- Even the calibration of our meter has been automated...nothing to adjust.
- Simply follow the included step by step directions using the included buffer powders.
What's included?- Your Digital pen style phmeter by Risantec (batteries included)
- Clearly written meter operation, care and maintenence guide.
- Step by step instructions for the initial calibration of your meter.
- Three buffer powder packs (one each 6.86 pH, 4.00pH, and 9.18pH) to facilitate the auto calibration.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case for safely transporting and storing your meter between uses.
Customer service and your satisfaction are our biggest considerations. When we say that your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed, we mean exactly that. We believe in our products and we stand behind our products.
Find out why people are saying they can not believe it took them so long to get one of these pen meters.
Click the buy button now and start enjoying your one touch pH solution today!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Perfect meter for the pool. So much better than using drops or strips. You do not need a color coordinated eye to use this meter.
This meter calibrates quickly and easily. You can use deionized water or you can use distilled to mix the calibration buffer solutions. You should also keep on hand a small container of distilled or deionized water for rinsing the meter after use. If you are not going to use the meter for awhile, then it is suggested that a small amount of distilled or deionized water be place in the cap of the meter and stowed away.
Have had the meter for about a week. Brought a sample to the pool company and the meters' accuracy was spot on with the fancy piece of lab equipment at the pool store. Time will tell how long the calibration lasts, the availability of buffer solutions. Will keep this post updated.
Now, if I could only get a meter that measured chlorine, I would be one really happy pool owner.
Definitely would recommend this one.
EDIT: I liked it so much I've now purchased a second one.
Most recent customer reviews