- Paperback: 418 pages
- Publisher: Trafford (October 28, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1426940629
- ISBN-13: 978-1426940620
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,446,414 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Rise and Fall of Corporate America Paperback – October 28, 2010
About the Author
E.J. Salmon immigrated to the United States from Cuba in 1961 after the Cuban government became a Communist regime. He graduated from the University of Connecticut, earning bachelor's and master's degrees in chemical engineering. He also earned a juris doctorate from the University of Tulsa College of Law.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?