- Series: Routledge Critical Studies in Finance and Stability (Book 3)
- Hardcover: 312 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (July 15, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415591937
- ISBN-13: 978-0415591935
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,786,926 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Rise and Fall of Money Manager Capitalism: Minsky's half century from world war two to the great recession (Routledge Critical Studies in Finance and Stability) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Eric Tymoigne is Assistant Professor of Economics at Lewis and Clark College. His book Central Banking, Asset Prices, and Financial Fragility was published by Routledge in 2009.
L. Randall Wray is a Professor of Economics at the University of Missouri-Kansas City.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|