- Paperback: 167 pages
- Publisher: Ludwig von Mises Institute; 1st edition (2007)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000WU1I4K
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,328,337 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Rise and Fall of Society: An Essay on the Economic Forces that Underlie Social Institutions Paperback – 2007
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The economy declined and the power of Athens eroded and the city was eventually conquered by the Persians.
Parallels to today's democratic governments are easily seen. Today's democratic countries are suffering economic problems that appear similar to Athens' problems.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Essential reading for anyone who wishes to understand what the American republic was intended to be, but no longer is.Published on May 25, 2014 by Marcus Brutus