Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.49 shipping
Rit Dye Liquid Fabric Dye, 8-Ounce, Teal
|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Many Uses: For 100 years, customers have relied on Rit to rejuvenate old garments, change the color of their clothing and accessories, coordinate home decor, hide laundry accidents and more
- Custom Colors: Mix dyes to create more than 500 additional colors. Color recipes avaialble on the Rit website
- Ignite Your Creative Spirit: Create something custom and unique with an ombre, dip-dyed, shibori or tie-dye pattern
- What Will Rit Dye: Cotton, linen, silk, wool, ramie, rayon, nylon, wood, paper, cork, some plastic and fabric blends that do not contain more than 35% polyester. Does not dye 100% polyester, acetate or acrylic. Instead, use Rit DyeMore for Synthetic Fibers.
- How to Dye: Use Rit with a washing machine, plastic bucket, stainless steel sink or pot
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
RIT-Liquid Dye. Dye clothing and accessories; rejuvenate old garments; coordinate home decor; hide laundry accidents and more. Pre-dissolved liquid is also great as a stain on unfinished wood and wicker; or use to stencil or antique. Works on silk & dried floral; nylon and plastic; or even golf balls. This package contains one 8oz bottle. Made in USA.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did order some navy blue dye as well and mixed up a batch that was actually pretty close to what I was looking for. Just a tad of navy (which is really purple, FYI) pretty much did the trick. I am still looking for a peacock color but this will do in the meantime.
If you are looking for the color that is shown on the bottle...this would be perfect for you.