|Brand Name||Rite In The Rain|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 3 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||935T-3|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||935T-3|
Rite In The Rain All Weather Tactical Pocket Notebooks, 3" L x 3" W x 5" H, Tan, 3 Count
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 pages / 50 sheets per pocket notepad. All-Weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your pocket notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your back pocket or backpack. Unlike a standard spiral notebook, Wire-O keeps your open pages aligned and intact.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: Use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an All-Weather Pen like a Fisher Space Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain paper sheets.
- WATERPROOF NOTEBOOK COVER: Polydura material creates a tough but flexible outer shell. Whether you're needing a hiking journal, outfitting your police gear, starting a golf journal, or just keeping a shower notebook, the Polydura Cover material will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other white or printed papers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
THIS IS A 3 PACK OF NOTEPADS: The Tan 3" x 5" top-spiral notebook is small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket and tough enough to survive any of Mother nature's onslaughts. This scrappy pocket notebook will survive rain, sweat, mud, Snow, oil, and grease. The tan paper is legible in bright sunlight. The Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape. The polydura cover defends your notes from scratches and stains. Rite in the Rain All-Weather Writing Products have been manufactured in Tacoma Washington, USA since 1916. Recycle Rite in the Rain paper with standard papers. Recycle the entire notebook using most curbside programs (paper, plastic, & metal). Simply separate the Wire-O binding from the cover prior to recycling for easier processing.
Compare to similar items
This item Rite In The Rain All Weather Tactical Pocket Notebooks, 3" L x 3" W x 5" H, Tan, 3 Count
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 3 x 5 in||3 x 5 x 0.38 in||4 x 6 x 0.38 in||3 x 5.25 x 0.38 in||4.25 x 6 x 0.62 in||4 x 6 x 0.38 in|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Paper Size||3-x-5-inch||3-x-5-inch||4-x-6-inch||3-x-5-inch||3" x 5"||4-x-6-inch|
Top customer reviews
I'll note these aren't 100% waterproof. Don't expect that. What these actually do is allow you to write despite the water on your page. If you've tried taking notes on regular paper once any kind of precipitation hits, you know it's impossible to leave a mark, and repeated attempts just end up destroying the paper. These will get wet, but yours notes will get taken!
These pads work best with waterproof ink cartridges, and they also work well with fine point sharpies- only you have to give the sharpie a few seconds to dry. The waterproof pens tend to lay down faint, but durable lines. The fine tipped sharpies tend to bleed through a bit too much. These pads generally do not work well with the thin liquidy ink gel pens.