Ritmo Mundo Men's 221 Yellow INDYCAR Series Quartz Chronograph with Stainless Steel Case Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Official watch of the indy racing league
- Silver luminous hands, minute and hour chronograph
- Signature tire-tread strap plus extra leather strap
- Case diameter: 46.5 mm
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
As the official watch of the Indy Racing League, this Ritmo Mundo timepiece is ideal for men who live life in the fast lane. The watch has been infused with the spirit of racing: it features a sporty dial face and Arabic numeral indexes that are reminiscent of race car numbers. Even the watch strap recalls racing, with its unique tire-tread texture and buckle clasp. The Indy Racing League's prestigious logo is perched near the center of the dial.
Translated from Italian, Ritmo Mundo means rhythm of the earth, a fitting name for a company that is truly in tune with the fashion trends of the moment. An exceptional blend of cutting edge design and heritage-rich craftsmanship, Ritmo timepieces are intelligently designed with a creative flair and high fashion sensibilities.
A favorite amond Hollywood’s A-list, Ritmo watches are not for the boring, shy or quiet, but rather for those who exude confidence. The Ritmo wearer declares their identity to the world from the wrist, and expresses his or her taste in timepieces with a look that transcends ordinary.
Since 2002, Ritmo has been headquartered on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
- Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 5.6 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B003WO7C84
- Item model number: 221 Yellow
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Ritmo Mundo|
|Model number||221 Yellow|
|Part Number||221 Yellow|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||46.5 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Chronograph, Compass, Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, it looks like these ship without instructions. Or at least based on comments in another review of this watch, 2 of us haven't received instructions with our watches. Perhaps that's normal. Not sure. Based upon my very unscientific noodling around with the watch, here's what I think operates what.
*Setting the time - Pull out the middle stem all the way. You should feel 2 clicks. Turn the stem to the correct time. Click the stem back in. You're all set.
*Setting the date - Pull out the middle stem 1 click. Turn the stem forward until you've reached the correct date. Push the stem back in. One note: for at least my watch, you can't turn the date backwards. So if you overshoot your intended date, you have to go all the way through the month again.
*Operating the tachymeter - Click the top stem to start. Click again to stop. Click the bottom stem to reset to zero.
*How to fix your tachymeter if it resets to a point other than zero - When I received my watch, the tachymeter reset to a couple of seconds before zero every time I reset it. Annoying, until I found a You Tube video describing how to fix that on a standard quartz Swiss-style watch.
1. Pull out the center stem (the one you used to set the time/date) all the way. In other words, 2 clicks.
2. At the same time, push both the top and bottom stems in all the way and hold for 2 seconds. Release.
3. Push the top stem a click at a time until the second hand is aligned with the "60" on the outer dial of the watch.
4. Push the center stem all the way in. Should reset to zero every time, after following those directions.
If anyone else has additional directions regarding operation of this watch, please do post them. Or correct me if I'm off-base on any of this. It was mainly figured out by trial and error, so there could be some error in that trial (if you know what I mean). Great watch! Can't wait to wear it during my next Indycar race weekend.