- Quartz movement
- Matte dial
- Stainless steel case
- Durable mineral crystal protects watch from scratches,
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
The Ritmo Mundo Unisex 621/6 White Classic Quartz Watch boasts a modern approach to the classic dress watch. Featuring a crisp white tank dial with Arabic numeral hour markers, this watch looks great for both casual and dressy occasions.
Translated from Italian, Ritmo Mundo means rhythm of the earth, a fitting name for a company that is truly in tune with the fashion trends of the moment. An exceptional blend of cutting edge design and heritage-rich craftsmanship, Ritmo timepieces are intelligently designed with a creative flair and high fashion sensibilities.
A favorite amond Hollywood’s A-list, Ritmo watches are not for the boring, shy or quiet, but rather for those who exude confidence. The Ritmo wearer declares their identity to the world from the wrist, and expresses his or her taste in timepieces with a look that transcends ordinary.
Since 2002, Ritmo has been headquartered on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 5.6 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B008HDVBHS
- Item model number: 621/6 White
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 10, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Ritmo Mundo|
|Model number||621/6 White|
|Part Number||621/6 White|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||5.3 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band Material||leather calfskin|
|Band width||27 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
The Ritmo is perfect....It's like wearing a piece of jewelry, not just a watch....and I've received numerous compliments on it too.
It's a very large face watch....53mm, so it covers a lot of the wrist...If you aren't into large watches, this isn't for you...it's heavy as well, which I also liked very much...
The hands also glow in the dark well and the date window is just large enough.
It appears to be a quality timepiece...I don't know that much about Ritmo, but I do know it's Italian style works wonders!
I've come to love it in a short period of time.