Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 21, 2012
this slicer work great, I've been avoiding processed food these days and since most pre-packaged sandwich meat contains sugars and other additives I've been roasting my own roast beef, turkey, ham etc. and slicing it my self. I had no problem slicing up a 6lb roast into thin deli slices for sandwiches. the safety features make it nearly impossible to cut yourself. Its not a commercial grade unit so large cuts of meat may have to be cut into smaller chunks to fit. it folds up so it doesn't take up much space. the only draw back that I can find is its not dishwasher safe. this is my second one. the first one worked great for years until some one who will remain nameless decided to store it and some other things in the oven. needless to say, its not oven safe.
on July 20, 2010
I had one of these for over 7 years and loved it. The motor finally blew out. So I ordered a new one and still love it. For the price I think this product is great. Cook a roast and you can instantly have wafter thin slices of roast beef. I place a square of aluminum foil below the base to make quick clean up of any juices that spill out.
Yes, you should hand wash this after each use but it doesn't take too long.
on January 14, 2014
I replaced my slicer that I had for about 25 years. I used my old one about once a week. The only thing wrong with my old one was when I dropped a piece and it cracked. I slice roastbeef, pot roast, pork roast, turkey breast, cheese, have sliced canned ham, etc . You can adjust thickness of slice and since I use it so much, I leave it on my counter since it is compact.
on June 19, 2014
It was just what I wanted. The fact that it folded made for easy storage. However I have yet to use it.
on November 15, 2013
Great tool. It slices nicely and is very easy to clean up. Doesn't take up much storage room which is a plus in an apartment kitchen.
on September 14, 2009
This slicer does an ok job on meats and cheeses. However what I like most about it and what I use it for the most is bread. This is an excelent slicer for bread.

I would give one word of caution. The density of the food affects the thickness of the slice. In other words bread and meat cut on the same thickness will not have the same result.
on December 28, 2008
I got this for Christmas and just tried to use it. It is junk. I thought it would be great since it folded up for better storage, but it is just cheap plastic and doesn't give the desired slices to my leftover turkey. It is going back today!
on September 2, 2009
This thing works great for Bread you buy at you local market or the Bread you baked yourself. Would not use at all for any meat...only bread. It should be called Bread Cutter or such.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.