Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on July 2, 2007
Project 86. Long time listener, long time review writer. To put it bluntly this band has a butt that just won't quit. The band has taken me through a surge of rabid emotions through their long career. They have surprised me, bored me, and come back to win me over time and time again. I enjoyed "..and the rest will follow" but something was missing. It seemed to pale in comparison to the emotionally charged "Songs to burn your bridges by." Rival Factions took me completely by surprise with its electronically charged synth beats. Andrew's blatantly melodic vocal rhythms. Its almost as if this was the record "truthless heroes" aspired to be. A more accessible sound that didn't sacrifice so many of the bands excellent sounds.

The band is comforable with their new found ability to go almost anywhere at this point. You can always count on Andrews deeply meaningful lyrics which range from political, sarcastic, humerous, and allegorical. With every listen this record is villianously infectious. It's guilt free 80s inspired dark synth metal for the masses as only Project 86 can bring it. The perfect record for new fans. Even for a band on their 6th release.
on December 31, 2007
I've been a fan of Project ever since I first saw them live at TomFest in WA at the Skamania Co. Fairgrounds, before their first release on Tooth and Nail. I have their whole collection except the new EP. They nailed it out of the park, as far as I'm concerned. They branched out a little on the sound, and yet, it's unmistakably Project, and hard. This has a little more groove in it. Don't let that fool you into thinking it doesn't hit hard though - it hits hard, and Andrew's vocals still come off like a howitzer. Being that it's really new, it's a little hard to place in terms of my favorites compared to the other albums. To this day, my favorite is still "Drawing Black Lines", followed by the last one prior to this "...And The Rest Will Follow". I also really liked "Truthless Heroes", and "Rival Factions" may take it's place as third best in the line-up.

If you like Project, I think you will like this album. If you like hard music, do yourself a favor and check it out.
on June 22, 2007
WOW....They really hit it out of the ball park on this one..And I'm not even a sports fan..I love Andrews vocals on this album..Really pushed himself on this one..AND THE MUSIC....AWESOME...Most of it jams hardcore, then they throw in there versions of softer songs that have a 80's feel to them....Its all awesome...I've been listening to these guys since the beginning and I'm really happy they decided to expand there sound to new levels...Don't get me wrong, I love there older sound, but I like it when bands can change there music and still rock out....great job guys...you get 10 stars in my book...
on January 19, 2016
Great cd
on October 18, 2014
not a bad album at all
on January 22, 2013
If you like anything they have done before now, I recomend this cd. As a long time fan I highly recomend this album.