|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$14.49 - $29.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 62% Merino Wool
- Made in USA
- Memory-knit construction holds shape, wash after wash
- Contoured rib top holds sock in place to eliminate slippage
- Spandex compression zones add support and keep sock in place all day long
- Reinforced toe and heel add comfort and longer product life
- Smooth, flat toe seam adds comfort and durability
Customers who bought this item also bought
About Fox River
Since its beginning in the Fox River Valley of Appleton, Wisconsin, in 1900, Fox River Mills, Inc. (now based in Osage, Iowa) has been committed to producing quality knitted socks and handwear. Fox River was founded on the principle of offering a superior product with great service at a fair price. Today, Fox River Mills is one of the leading outdoor, athletic, and lifestyle sock manufacturers in the world.
We hope you will enjoy your inside look at us, our business and a look at the manufacturing of premium quality socks and handwear. Fox River socks and handwear can be found worldwide in the finest outdoor, sporting goods, specialty stores, and online retailers.
Much has changed since we started out. High tech fibers, state-of-the-art equipment, progressive designs, and global business are just the beginning. Some things, however, have remained the same. High quality, good value, and great customer service are timeless traits at Fox River Mills.
How about Sock Monkeys? What? Was that Sock Monkeys? Yes, Fox River Mills is the manufacturer of the Original Rockford Red Heel monkey sock! Our friend, the sock monkey, is very popular. Crafters worldwide can’t get enough of our little friend.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00DBLQ9UU
- Item model number: FR-4516
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 11, 2013
- Average Customer Review: