Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 4, 2015
Perfect. I used to have this CD rom and now I was able to get it for my little brothers and that itself just makes me very happy with my purchase
on October 26, 2015
Reader Rabbit are the best but I can't get it to work on my HP
on October 31, 2015
It is not the right the right cd for my system.
on January 12, 2013
It helped my grandaughter tremendously, and her grades improved a lot by the end of the school year, and boosted her confidence.
on December 21, 2008
I have bought at least 8 of these CD for my grandchildren. They have fun playing them and are learning at the same time
on January 11, 2008
I received this item and realized that I was not able to play it. It Doesn't play on my computer which I thought it would. I have two different types of iMac computers and it doesn't work on either one. I am a little disappointed.
on November 16, 2015
great game. kids love playing and want to play all the time. Worked great o my computer. will be buying for reader rabbits.
on March 1, 2016
Won't work on windows 8... only windows 7.
on April 17, 2001
This is the fourth CD we have bought in the Reader Rabbit series. My son just loves to play with these CDs. He is very intent to conquer "the game" when he first gets a new CD...but with the Reader Rabbit series...he keeps coming back for more. What I like about these CDs is the child can play them at one level of understanding at first, but then go back and find new and interesting things as their learning progresses. And how could I ever forget...the golden nugget beneath it all...these CDs really teach valuable skills that help my son in school!
on April 28, 2001
We have several Reader Rabbit titles. Our kids, ages 4 and 5, have benefitted greatly from them. However, this title has a poor mouse interface. It is very difficult to operate, and requires obscure keyboard commands to do what is needed. As an adult, even after a detailed reading of the instructions, I found it impossible to operate the interface, and was quite upset and frustrated. Overall, I would advise a potential buyer to consider RR Toddler (great), Kindergarten and 1st Grade (Excellent), but to look further for a 2nd grade software product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.