- Series: Pittsburgh Hist Urban Environ
- Hardcover: 368 pages
- Publisher: University of Pittsburgh Press; 1 edition (April 26, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780822944591
- ISBN-13: 978-0822944591
- ASIN: 0822944596
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,912,781 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rivers Lost, Rivers Regained: Rethinking City-River Relations (Pittsburgh Hist Urban Environ) Hardcover – April 26, 2017
|New from||Used from|
About the Author
Uwe Lübken is professor of American history at Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich.
Dieter Schott is professor for Modern History at Darmstadt University of Technology, Germany.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|