|Fits as expected||
Riviera Sun Jumpsuit Jumpsuits for Women
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- BOHO STYLE: Your womens tie dye harem jumpsuit has an exaggerated loose fit with tapered leg. It is perfect if you want to keep up with the latest trends without sacrificing comfort.
- STAYING COOL: The 100% rayon fabric let body heat escape from the dressy jumpsuits for women, so even when the sun is beating down hard they'll never make you feel the slightest bit uncomfortable.
- MOISTURE ABSORBENT: Whether you've just stepped out of the sea, the swimming pool, or the gym you'll be able to throw womens jumpsuits on straight away without looking like you're soaking wet.
- DAY OR NIGHT: These are definitely jumpsuits for women sexy enough to be worn all throughout summer, whether you're stepping out for lunch during the day or dining in a fancy restaurant at night.
- STUNNING DESIGNS: They're jumpsuits women will adore due to their different complex patterns, plus they are available in various colors and come in sizes ranging from S-3x. Click 'Add to Cart' now!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
IT'S NICE TO FEEL FREE ON THOSE HOT SUMMER DAYS
You'll find nothing more relaxing to wear!
You want to feel sexy when it's warm outside, but we all know what happens when you wear dresses that cling to your skin.
The exact opposite is true when you slip into these tie dye jumpsuits, and you'll automatically feel a breath fresh air in more
ways than one. The exaggerated loose fit will give your body the freedom in craves, while keeping you nice and dry at the
same time. If you're free-spirited and adventurous it's the perfect dress for you.
Casual and classy all at the same time!
You'll think nothing of slipping into your jumpsuit when you climb out of the pool and want to walk around the shops. At the
same time, it's dressy enough to wear when you want to go out for a drink or bite to eat at night. You won't find a lot of
gorgeous clothing that affords you such freedom. You'll also have multiple design patterns and colors to choose from, so
you're guaranteed to find one you'll want in your wardrobe.
Are you in need of a tie dye jumpsuit that:
- Offers you the chance to express yourself with a boho vibe.
- Can be worn no matter what you might be doing at any time of the day.
- Will keep you cool while leaving everything to the imagination.
- Sends you into a lovely state of relaxation when you slip it on.
- Comes in tie dye patterns, colors, and sizes to please everyone.There are lots of ways you can feel free during summer, but this dress is a great place to start. Click 'Add to Cart' now!
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01MG53BTQ
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 26, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered a 2X and I am roughly 170 and 5 foot 4 in.
Just FYI I'm 5'3" and 128 pounds and a small is perfect--just billowy enough without gaping around the armpits or anything like that.
The reason it gets only 3 stars is it's so incredibly fragile. I feel like I have to repair one or the other of the straps (also repairs alternate between the back & the front) every other time I wear it. Granted by now I'm repairing my repairs which probably aren't that tight. But I shouldn't have had to repair it in the first place.
Also the seams of the legs rip too easily. There's so much fabric it's easy for it to get bunched underneath you. Turn the wrong way & rrrrrriiiiiiippppp!!!!!
It's a shame because I was going to buy one in like every color. But after 3 purchases (this fragility exists in each one), I'm done.
oversized loose and cotton rayon material.
Love harm jumpsuits and this one is a winner.
I will now buy more of this brand.
the straps are also adjustable which is a must.
I am 5 10 and 155.
I bought a 1X cause it was on sale...and although I will buy xl from now on...the 1X still works.
The hem almost hits the floor on me.
and good news..they do not shrink in the dryer and wash and dry perfectly.