The Riviera Towel Company Peshtemal Hammam Fouta Cotton Turkish Bath Towel, Red
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% COTTON TURKISH TOWEL and beach towel imported from Turkey with versatile and stylish pattern. This Turkish towel is not like many of the other brands. This is a luxury towel at a great price.
- HIGHLY ABSORBENT & COMPACT thin, flat cotton weave that dries quickly, folds up very compact to fit in your beach bag or for travel. Because it is more compact, it takes up much less storage in your suitcase or linen closet.
- PERFECT FOR TRAVEL and can be used as a scarf, blanket, sarong, wrap, picnic blanket, table cloth, at the pool, beach, spa, fitness, yoga, pilates, boat or yacht.
- GETS SOFTER with each wash. OEKO-TEX® certified natural dyes that are safe for you and the environment. This Turkish Towel is 100% cotton, light-weight and extremely soft. We recommend washing your towel before use, as the fabric does get softer after each wash.
- NICELY SIZED at 70 x 39 inches (180 x 100 centimeters). A great gift for anyone that wants to have a stylish beach towel, bathroom towel, wrap, sarong, blanket or scarf.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Riviera Towel Company
Created by artisans, the Riviera Towel Company's Turkish towels are made using traditional methods to create unique and enduring textiles. Not just beach towels, our designs are beautiful, versatile and can be used during any season. Perfect for weddings and formal events and casual enough for bonfire on the beach, at the pool, as a scarf, tablecloth, or sarong - they can truly be used every day.
The American Riviera is our home and muse, but we also draw inspiration from the Rivieras around the world. The colors we select come from the little details, such as Santa Barbara's bougainvillea, the blue of the Mediterranean sea in the South of France and the fragrant lemons of the Amalfi Coast - They are in fact woven reflections of the Rivieras for your home.
Proceeds from the sale of Riviera Towels go to support Marine Agencies working to heal and protect our ocean. Do Good / Feel Good is our motto!
What is a "Turkish Towel" and why are they so popular?
Turkish Towels Details
- Turkish Towels are thin on purpose to dry fast and pack up tight!
- More stylish and versatile than bulky terry towels.
- Use as a scarf, sarong, beach towel, pool towel, picnic blanket and more.
- Perfect for travel, as they pack small and dry quickly.
- We also like to use our Turkish towels as a stylish dog bed covers.
- Our Turkish towels are made from high quality 100% Turkish cotton.
- Once you experience a Turkish towel you will never got back to traditional terry towels!
- If you are considering returning this towel, we encourage our customers to wash and dry first.
- Your new Turkish towel should be washed at least once before use and get softer with each wash.
Proceeds support Marine Organizations working to heal and Protect our Oceans
Towels with a purpose:
- Proceeds from the sale of Riviera Towels go to fund 10 different Marine organizations working to heal and protect our Oceans. Each Towel is dedicated to a different organization.
- These towels are the embodiment of our desire to protect and restore our Oceans on a global scale.
- Organizations include: National Marine Sanctuaries, Oceana, WDC, Wild Oceans, Surfrider, Sea Turtle Consevancy, Coral Restoration, Santa Barbara Channel keeper, Sea Web, Channel Island Park Foundation
- Not just beach towels, our designs are beautiful, versatile and can be used during any season.
- Use our Turkish towels inside or outside as a tablecloth, scarf, sarong, beach or pool towel. We also love using them for dog and cat bed covers. They make great gifts for teachers, mothers, fathers and a perfect for bridal party and wedding gifts.
- Inspiration and colors we select come from Santa Barbara's bougainvillea, to the blue of the Mediterranean sea, to the fragrant lemons of the Amalfi Coast
- We like to think our collections are more than beautiful towels; to us they are the embodiment of our desire to protect and restore our Oceans on a global scale.
- We hope that creating relationships with world class marine foundations will turn our towels into waves of advocacy
- Created by artisans, our turkish towels are made using traditional methods to create unique and enduring textiles.
- By bringing our products direct to our customers we are able to offer high quality textiles from artisans around the world while donating a portion of our sales to organizations that are dedicated to healing the ocean.
Compare with similar items
Cacala 100% Cotton Pestemal Turkish Bath Towel, 37 x 70", Aqua
Paramus SALE Set of 6 XL Turkish Cotton Peshtemal Towels, Hamam Towel Wrap Pareo Fouta Throw Peshtemal Pestemal Sheet Blanket, Black,Grey,Navy,Blue,Turquoise,Red,Yellow,Purple,Pink
Biarritz Red Striped Turkish Towel for Bath & Beach - Swimming Pool - Yoga Pilates - Picnic Blanket - Scarf Wrap - Peshtemal Hammam Fouta by The Riviera Towel Company
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||The Varela Company||Amazon.com||Paramuss||The Varela Company|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These Peshtemals are fantastic!. Yes, they are thin but they are large enough to fold in half for a thicker feel. And they are large enough to wrap around my ample body 1.5 times. Yes, they are super absorbent. Yes, as other reviewers have stated, they are not wrinkle free when they come out of the dryer. That doesn't bother me, as the wrinkles are minimal and they do the work I bought them for. I have washed these towels several times and not one of the knotted ties have come untied. My dryer only has to run 1/4 of the time that it did with traditional plush towels so I am also saving energy costs.
I purchased the tan color and it works well with my bathroom decor. I can't vouch for the other colors but the tan is the same color in person as shown on the website. I will definitely be buying more of these.
The towel itself: When I received the towel it was a little stiff, as they said it would be. I washed it, and boy does it get soft! I bought this for an upcoming trip, and d was delighted at how small it packs. This has been one of my best purchases on Amazon. It's very practical and wicks moisture away from your body and dries so much faster than traditional towels. I will certainly be buying more of these for daily use in our home.
Great quality cotton, thick enough to dry you off. Hanging to dry, they dry out very quickly. I not only use these as travel towels, but now I use these everyday. I will by these again!