Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Style Name: Max Resurfacing Facial Cleanser|Change
Price:$7.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 161 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 190 reviews
on July 28, 2016
I have been receiving this product for almost a year as a Prime member. I noticed a difference in the fine lines on my face after about a month. It smells fresh and is easy to apply. My only complaint is that there is always a little residue from the exfoliating beads after each use, very hard to get it all off. Overall, very pleased. Will continue to receive this product for some time.
on June 26, 2016
Bought this because my dermatologist recommended it. It has changed my skin! It helps with fine lines and wrinkles and doesn't leave your skin dried out! Will repurchase!
on January 11, 2017
I have loved RoC since I was a preteen. This makes me feel like a celebrity but without the high markup prices of other products that I feel do not work nearly as well. Without their anti-aging line I would probably age like dry leather. Thanks y'all!
on December 13, 2016
This cleanser made me breakout after using for a few days, and I feel it did not do a particularly good job with cleaning pores and removing dead skin even though it felt very harsh on my skin. My skin is typically not bothered by exfoliation, but this irritated my skin enough I had to discontinue use.
on December 1, 2016
Came quickly. Large size product, but doesn't remove all my makeup with one wash.
on March 17, 2015
4.5/5 stars --- I simply prefer a noticeable amount of micro-scrub in my facial cleanser and this is the micro-micro-scrub of cleansers. It is on the soft'er' side of scrubbing where I prefer more scrubbing, but the overall quality of this product is FANTASTIC!!! Doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy, oily, stripped or anything but CLEAN!!! I don't know why I waited so long to purchase this product - it's my go-to cleanser on a daily basis and I LOVE it!
on March 30, 2015
Great exfoliating cleanser that is not too harsh or drying. I have fairly dry skin and like this cleanser a lot. I use it together with the RoC Max Wrinkle Resurfacing System and I am very pleased. Have only been using about a month, and only at night. I think it may be a little too harsh on my skin to use in the morning too. I see an improvement in the texture of my skin. Have already repurchased another tube and definitely recommend this product if you are looking for a good facial exfoliator.
on December 31, 2016
Great product for a guy with sensitive skin. It is a thick cream with micro beads. Light, pleasant scent. Great price
on June 27, 2017
Works well but it's sparse on the scrubbing particles so you don't feel like its doing much. I prefer the Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub, that one is thicker and has more scrub to it. But all in all, this one works too.
on July 5, 2017
This is my new favorite face wash. I have tried several kinds and usually just fall back on Olay. This is cleansing without being too rough or being too oily.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.