- File Size: 1035 KB
- Print Length: 285 pages
- Publisher: Helping Hands Press (December 21, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 21, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DLE75Q4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,224,181 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
A Road Called Love - The Complete Series Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
the bishops to leave the community. To find her younger sister, who leaves with her boyfriend on a motorcycle. Nothing could be done by law, for she
now is 16 and they would think, it was Rumspringa. Yet, it was for the older sister, as they travel, that life began anew for her.
The description of the places, and the people they met along the way, will long stay with you. it is an amazing book, so beautiful written.
The only minus is that there is no picture on the ebook after buying.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Amish & Mennonite
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Amish
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational > Amish