Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
on March 23, 2016
I watched it all - every excruciating, cringe-worthy moment. I never did figure out what was supposed to be going on. There was no plot. There was a lot of bathroom "humor," some gore, and not much else. I suppose it's supposed to be funny. But it's not. It might be a hit with a group of thirteen year-old boys. A group of immature thirteen year-old boys. I mean a group of boys that's even more immature than normal thirteen year-old boys. Otherwise my recommendation is to skip it completely.
on May 7, 2017
This movie was so bad that it hurts! I asked my husband if he ever heard of a "D" rated movie....he said he never had. Well this is a first for me
as well. This was a horrible movie...triple d horrible. Why does Amazon have so many crappy movies on prime??? They all seem cheaply made, but this movie was the worst. Oh, and I did watch every single horrid minute of this film.
on June 20, 2017
Definitely a comedic slasher/zombie takeoff. Unfortunately the interim sketches were better than the whole. Nice male eye candy in the "One" subsketch for you fellow female horror fans.
on June 14, 2016
Ok,I tried to watch 15mins and I'm so upset that I watched that much,that's 15mins of my life wasted and can never get back. I think 15mins of this movie dropped my IQ about 20. I can get over the language in the beginning but the wife/pill popper/dumb@ss who not only allows her husband to cheat and rub her face in it but slaps her around and not even go off on him? Wow I can only hope these people never subject the world to anymore movies! If the actors got more then $20 for making this,they were way over paid
on October 25, 2016
How does something this awful get made? Horrible, Horrible, and triple Horrible. Nor kidding, this was the worst crap I've ever tried to watch.
on January 10, 2017
a total waste of the 10 mins I spent watching t really rated -0 stars, one is to highly rated.
on December 18, 2016
couldn't even get through the first 10 seconds. worse acting than an HR training video.
on August 21, 2016
I tried to finish it but just could not make it to the end.
on August 14, 2016
I didnt think they could make movies this bad.
on August 1, 2016
I can't think of a single redeeming quality