Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Subscription Length: 1 year auto-renewal|Change
Price:$10.00+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 115 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 132 reviews
on January 1, 2014
In the past I had been a Road and Track and Car and Driver subscriber for years. A couple years back I let my subscriptions lapse because I wasn't that interested in the writing anymore. I decided to get back into at least one car magazine subscription and Road and Track was my choice. Don't get me wrong, Car and Driver is fine, but I liked the slight emphasis on motor sport R&T provides. I just wish they had a bigger technical section, some of their long reports on the new F1 engines or traction control systems, etc. are my favorite part about the mag.
on May 8, 2017
I used to subscribe back in my younger days and the magazine remains enjoyable. It is actually a bit surprising the writing is so strong considering it is a motor magazine but the writers are all very good. My only small complaint is that some issues have less interesting for me content then ideal but that is a small complaint
on April 2, 2013
I hate the current state of magazines. They are chock full of giant ads. After 5 minutes with one I feel like I've been watching 4 hours of infomercials. That said, Road & Track is no different. When I put it down the ads are about 80% of what I remember seeing (so I guess they do their jobs.) That's the bad news.

The good news is that it's actually a lot of fun to read articles that interest me. There's plenty of high-end cars, racing, tests, etc to keep me wanting to read the next issue.

That said, it's a shadow of its former self, but still one of the better of the auto magazines available currently.
on September 3, 2017
This is a magazine for the serious Motorhead. As the title says it is a mixture of racing cars and road cars. They do a good mix of expensive cars that I'll never even drive with more attainable ones. I will frequently have to look up a certain engineering term while reading it.
on March 16, 2017
Not quite what it used to be, but still one of the best car magazine with good technical information.
on February 4, 2014
Used to subscribe in the 60's through mid 80's. Not like the old magazine. Editorials and Columns (except Bob Lutz) are wishy-washy, need firmer stance. Did not like that magazine cover car story had no test drive report, detailed performace numbers, or cost - cover story should have been in your "GO" section. Missing upcoming schedule of events - this feature was in the older magazines, removing it is not an improvement. Bob Lutz column is closest to 60's magazine I preferred, get him (or similar) to write entire magazine!
on January 7, 2016
this mag has been thinned out over the years to the point of being a joke! No more Tech Tips, no Letters, No more used car profiles. I have a 1996 addition, and it has 95 more pages!
on August 8, 2017
All kinds of interesting stuff to drool over.
on May 31, 2017
Subscribed for years. Old school reader.
on March 19, 2017
Good read and solid car reviews