Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Subscription Length: 2 years|Change
Price:$5.00 - $15.00

Showing 1-10 of 113 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 128 reviews
on December 10, 2015
It's sad what's happened to the print journalism industry. I mean, sure, car magazines have always been a special class of shills for the products they're hocking, but nowadays it unfortunately seems that we have reached a new low when it comes to editorial courage or even rationality.
I don't find many interesting articles in my magazines anymore. The price is right to be sure, but that's the problem. Here's a secret: I would be more than happy, tripping over myself, to pay Road & Track or Motor Trend, or any of these other guys, a lot more money for a subscription, if that meant getting the integrity of the work up.
I know, it's cars we're talking about, not astrophysics or politics or other serious stuff. But still.
on May 8, 2017
I used to subscribe back in my younger days and the magazine remains enjoyable. It is actually a bit surprising the writing is so strong considering it is a motor magazine but the writers are all very good. My only small complaint is that some issues have less interesting for me content then ideal but that is a small complaint
on July 8, 2013
I keep renewing Road & Track simply to keep my collection up to date. Unfortunately, it is nowhere near the quality of publication that it used to be. They keep changing the look and feel of the magazine in a misguided attempt to recapture readers interest. They fill up on speed blurred "action" shots of the cars rather than simple, clear photos. They have dropped from 12 issues per year to 10, dropped the number of pages per issue and leave the distinct impression that they leave the best content for their website. Finally, they have the temerity to blame all of these failings on the internet. They desperately need to return to the quality of publication that they had in the '60's and '70's.
on January 1, 2014
In the past I had been a Road and Track and Car and Driver subscriber for years. A couple years back I let my subscriptions lapse because I wasn't that interested in the writing anymore. I decided to get back into at least one car magazine subscription and Road and Track was my choice. Don't get me wrong, Car and Driver is fine, but I liked the slight emphasis on motor sport R&T provides. I just wish they had a bigger technical section, some of their long reports on the new F1 engines or traction control systems, etc. are my favorite part about the mag.
on April 2, 2013
I hate the current state of magazines. They are chock full of giant ads. After 5 minutes with one I feel like I've been watching 4 hours of infomercials. That said, Road & Track is no different. When I put it down the ads are about 80% of what I remember seeing (so I guess they do their jobs.) That's the bad news.

The good news is that it's actually a lot of fun to read articles that interest me. There's plenty of high-end cars, racing, tests, etc to keep me wanting to read the next issue.

That said, it's a shadow of its former self, but still one of the better of the auto magazines available currently.
on March 16, 2017
Not quite what it used to be, but still one of the best car magazine with good technical information.
on February 4, 2014
Used to subscribe in the 60's through mid 80's. Not like the old magazine. Editorials and Columns (except Bob Lutz) are wishy-washy, need firmer stance. Did not like that magazine cover car story had no test drive report, detailed performace numbers, or cost - cover story should have been in your "GO" section. Missing upcoming schedule of events - this feature was in the older magazines, removing it is not an improvement. Bob Lutz column is closest to 60's magazine I preferred, get him (or similar) to write entire magazine!
on February 4, 2017
Love this Magazine - Good Stuff
on March 19, 2017
Good read and solid car reviews
on August 25, 2014
I bought this for my son for Christmas one year and he loved it. He loves cars and to research them.