Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Roadmap to the End of Days: Demystifying Biblical Eschatology To Explain The Past, The Secret To The Apocalypse And The End Of The World (Inspired Studies Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Jane Macdougall, nationalpost.com/macdougall, @janemactweet
"Apocalyptists beware! The end of days is not upon us: not yet anyway. This book is full of fascinating facts, historical characters shown in a new light, and a peek at what lies ahead for all of creation."
- Bernie Clark, author of From the Gita to the Grail, and creator of YinYoga.com
"Friedmann has researched and composed another of his signature works deciphering the origins of the universe and decoding the unfolding apocalypse. With this seminal work, he achieves newfound heights, unraveling riddles of the past and piercing the veil that obscures future events. Stellar in the stature of his reflections, supreme in the depth of his details, he has gloriously composed a mesmerizing manuscript that leaves you spellbound."
- David W. Menefee, Pulitzer Nominated Author
"Daniel Friedman's book, Roadmap to the End of Days, is very insightful using the past and present narratives and sources in the Torah - Bible as a guide, the Universal Noahide Code (UNC), a means to bring about personal and global redemption to all people. As it says in the End of Days, the whole world will worship the one and only G-D may we see the Messianic Era today."
- Rabbi Yakov D. Cohen, television host of 'One People One World under G-D', and founder and director of the Institute of Noahide Code, a UN NGO, Noahide.org
"Daniel Friedman's masterly survey of human history, from its beginning to its final culmination at the coming of the Messiah, reveals God's constantly guiding hand. A fascinating, thought-provoking book."
- Vincent Torley, creator of vjtorley.myfreesites.net
"I could spend days mulling over this book, because it touches on so many of my active interests. Once again, I commend the author for his clear writing."
- Dr. David C. Bossard, creator of creationnarrative.org and 19thpsalm.org
"Daniel Friedmann's Roadmap to the End of days is a thought-provoking analysis of a controversial and misunderstood subject: the end of times. Mr. Friedmann dares his readers to consider his arguments with an open mind and confront their own mix of scientific and religious core values."
- Tannia E. Ortiz-Lopez, author of El Espejo de Mi Alma and creator of timewithtannia.com
About the Author
- Publication Date : February 5, 2017
- Publisher : Inspired Books; 1st Edition (February 5, 2017)
- Print Length : 143 pages
- Word Wise : Enabled
- File Size : 3508 KB
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B01N6ZBH7V
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #689,802 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: