Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Roadmaster Duo Deck 10-Inch Trike” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 32% off the $47.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Roadmaster Duo Deck 10-Inch Trike
|Price:||$37.19 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$10.80 (23%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable steel trike frame and adjustable seat; 10-inch front rubber wheel
- For riders ages 18 months and older
- Rust-resistant, two-toned powdercoat finish
- Silver chrome handlebars tipped with red rubber grips
- Duo-deck fender in back for added passenger
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
WARNING: To avoid injury, this wagon must be properly assembled by an adult prior to use.
Top Customer Reviews
(1) The trike should not be tippy. Several popular models (like the Radio Flyer Fold 2 Go) seem to tip over with the slightest nudge.
(2) The tires should be made of rubber, not hard plastic. Plastic tires provide a rough ride, are loud on rough pavement, and show their wear much moreso than rubber tires.
(3) Value - While I don't mind spending more for better quality/features, some models seem overpriced for what they offer.
My 3-year-old son has a Schwinn Roadster 12-Inch Trike (Red) (also highly recommended), but I had been considering the Radio Flyer classic red dual-deck tricycle for my 2-year-old, until finding this Roadmaster model. The quality and features seem comparable to the Radio Flyer (minus the streamers on the handlebars). It has nice solid metal construction, and rubber tires. The trike is nice and stable. Assembly was required, but was straightforward. At the lowest adjustable seat position, my 2-year-old can reach the pedals nicely, and should be able to grow with the trike for some time. And, of course, the ultimate test - my daughter loves it! This Roadmaster trike is a great unit, especially at its price point.
Quality is only so-so.
As the label on the bike says: "designed in USA, made in China".
The design for this bike is pretty good. But every every effort has been made to save money on the parts. There are little things that indicate a lack of attention to detail: low quality hardware, washers that are the wrong size, I had to use some of my own washers in order to properly bolt the main frame to the step otherwise the supplied screws just pass through.
You have to really crank on the steering wheel screw in order to get it to stay in place. Also, the steering wheel on one of the bikes won't go perfectly straight.
The tires that were supplied are not true on the wheel. They are a little warped.
All that said, when this trike is on sale it is worth it. They do seem solid enough. And I like the old school design.
Reasons to buy :
(1) The trike should not be tippy.
(2) The tires should be made of rubber, not hard plastic.
(3) Value - Great bike for a great price.
(4) Style- great design look like a radio flyer
The instructions included steps for all individual parts and pieces, but some of the sections I received were already put together. I'm not sure if this was intentionally done by the manufacturer or if I received someone's return that they had previously started to put together. To be sure it was put together correctly, I had to take everything apart and put it together again.
Some of the thick red enamel paint was heavily chipped on the edges, so much that I imagine the metal will start to rust in those spots at some point.
I'm glad the trike comes with rubber tires, but the smell of the rubber was so potent that it gave me a headache when I was putting the trike together.
All in all, my experience wasn't perfect, but I am satisfied. It's an extremely cute trike and a good buy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
smelled like weed and rubber terribly hard to put together! not worth $40 by any means!!! bought it as a gift for my 3 yr old grandson and he cant even ride it because it still... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Iris Uhlar
This tricycle is great for my 2yr old. The only issues is that it came in very old boxing (so I assume that it may have sat in a garage or warehouse for some time) and smelled so... Read morePublished 10 days ago by DM Jenkins