Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kiddie Roadster 12V Battery Power, 2 Motors Kids Ride-On Car MP3+USB Player, LED Wheels RC Parental Remote + 5 Point Safety Harness, Removable Baby Tray Table and Rubber Floor Matts | Pink
|Price:||$299.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Battery Powered Ride-On Car for Boys or Girls 1-3 Years Old (Under Supervision of Adult)
- 12V Battery, 2 Motors, 2 Speeds (3 Speeds from Parental Remote), Maximum Speed 2-4 Mph
- Full function Parental Remote Control with Remote STOP, High/Low Speed, Forward/Reverse switch, Lights ON/OFF Switch
- Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking, Wheels with Traction Bands
- Integrated MP3 Player with MP3 Audio Input, Plays files from Micro SD card, USB Flash Drive or external devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone or Android Phones
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Kiddie Roadster Kids Battery Operated Electric Ride-On Car with R/C Parental Remote, Soft PU Leather Seat with 5 Point Safety Harness, MP3 + USB Player, 12V Battery Power LED Wheels by Moderno Kids
- Suitable for Boys or Girls 1-3 Years Old (Under Supervision of Adult) with Maximum Rider Weight of 55 lb
- 12V Battery, 2 Motors, 2 Speeds (High and Low, 3 Speeds with Parental Remote), Maximum speed 2-4 Mph
- Designed for riding on paved surfaces (Not for riding on sand, mud or grass)
- 2.4Ghz Parental Remote Control with Remote STOP, Forward / Reverse switch
- NEW ! Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking
- NEW ! Soft and Comfortable PU Leather Seat with 5 Point Safety Seat Belt (Similar to Stroller Safety Harness)
- NEW ! Front + Rear Spring Shock suspension, One Button Wheel Assembly System
- Working LED Headlights / Fog and Tail Lights
- NEW ! LED Wheels with Traction Bands, Openable Doors and Storage Trunk
- NEW ! Integrated Mp3 Player with AUX Audio Input, Plays files from Micro SD card, USB Flash Drive or external devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone or Android Phones
- Horn and Music sounds on the Steering Wheel
- NEW ! Removable Baby Tray Table and Removable Rubber Floor Mats
- NEW ! Integrated Folding Handlebar and Rear Caster Wheels to transport the car without battery power
- Extremely Easy to Assemble, Requires Less Than 15 min
- Battery Charging Time 1-5 Hours, Riding Time up to 1.5 Hours
- Assembled Dimensions: Length - 40", Height - 19", Width - 24" (With Mirrors). Seat Width - 12.5", Seat Depth - 7", Dashboard to the Back of the Seat - 15"
- Shipping weight 38 lb
- Warranty: 12 Month Replacement Parts / 90 Days Battery
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Our product was originally received with a large crack due to shipping but the seller responded back & resolved the issue very quickly. I would recommend this product from this seller!! If I ever need to buy another in the future, I will be coming back.
One of the prior reviews stated the lights flash on the remote...it appears to depend on the low & high speed of the car. If the light isnt flashing then the car is on a low speed. If the light is flashing then its on a high speed.
- The steering is a bit hard on the remote it turns pretty abruptly so if you're going down a sidewalk the car kinda zig zags. Much easier to control on a lower speed (there are 3).
- If the kid presses the pedal or turns the wheel and you are driving with the remote, the car driver does take over but you can correct again right away. Just a minor thing because ultimately it's not like you lose control forever but really you'd think if the remote is on and controlling it would shut off the car's activation.
- probably the most important con: there was so much power after the first charge and now it seems like the battery is dying already! How?! I'd like an answer from the seller on this because it's frustrating that after only one charge we suddenly lost almost 50% of the car's power. That shouldn't happen. We've never been able to get it back and struggle on terrain we didn't initially struggle with the first day.