Schwinn Roadster Tricycle for Toddlers and Kids
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$9.36 (9%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Schwinn Roadster Kid's Tricycle is designed with a retro look and a steel trike frame, and its low center of gravity makes it easy to ride and perfect for young riders.
- Its adjustable sculpted seat moves forwards and backwards with five lock-in positions, making it ideal for growing legs or different family members.
- The rear deck is made of genuine wood with burnt-in Schwinn logo, while the scalloped chrome fenders provide a fashionable ride.
- Take to the streets in style with mustache-style cruiser bars and a classic bike bell. Flowing fabric tassels make this a great gift for kids who love classic biker style.
- This tricycle bike comes ready to be assembled, has a limited lifetime , and is recommended for children, ages 2-4 years old.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Just like a vintage Schwinn for the youngest of the clan.
A real beauty
Such a thoughtful and sweet gift for any tot on your list. Imagine the insta-shots that will come from this!
All in the details
Real wood deck with debossed logo.
Its a Schwinn it will last for years
Molded seat moves forwards and backwards to adjust for growing legs.
Plenty of vintage details
Chrome-finish handlebars with tassels and bell included.
SCHWINN: When the memories count, trust the brand you know and love.
Schwinn was established in 1895, by Ignaz Schwinn in Chicago, IL. Remembered for iconic bikes like the Phantom, the Varsity, the Stingray and the original Krate and Picker series of children's bikes, Schwinn has made it possible for riders of all ages to experience the thrill of riding a bicycle. Children and adults around the world trust the Schwinn name for quality and value. The joys of learning to ride for the first time, sharing an excursion with friends, proudly completing a new training regime or enjoying a local scenic route are all best enjoyed on a Schwinn.
Just like the original bikes made by Ignaz Schwinn, you can count on Schwinn to innovate in ways that enhance and simplifiy the riding experience for all generations of fans.
Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn bicycle.
Make memories that will last a lifetime with the Schwinn 12 in. Roadster Tricycle. This retro-styled children's trike is designed with a low center of gravity, making climbing on and off during play easy and safe. Mustache-style cruiser handlebars, chrome fenders and a bell add a nostalgic flair that Mom and Dad will appreciate, while your future roadster rolls quickly and smoothly down the neighborhood. Bike Style Tricycle Wheel Size 12 in. Rear Wheel Size 8 in. Assembly Assembly Required Shipping Method FedEx Weight 24.4 lb. Length 26 in. Width 20.5 in. Height 21.5 in. Frame Steel Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty Age For 2-4 years
Product detailsStyle:Classic Tricycle | Color:Black
- Item Weight : 24.4 Pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age : 24 months - 4 years
- Date First Available : March 11, 2015
- Manufacturer : Schwinn
- ASIN : B07T818Q3H
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,305 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #2 in Kids' Tricycles
- Customer Reviews: