Roam Universal Premium Bike Phone Mount for Motorcycle - Bike Handlebars, Adjustable, Fits iPhone 6s | 6s Plus, iPhone 7 | 7 Plus, Galaxy S7, S6, S5, Holds Phones Up To 3.5" Wide (Blacked Out)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.35. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UNIVERSAL BIKE PHONE MOUNT: Will securely fit any cell phone up to 3.5 inches wide! Holds iPhone 6s / 6s Plus iPhone 7 / 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7 / Galaxy S7 Edge, OnePlus 3, HTC 10. Refer to SIZING GUIDE in the description for more.
- HANDLEBAR COMPATIBILITY: Size is adjustable to fit handlebar sizes from 7/8” - 1-1/4” in diameter for your bicycle or motorcycle. Refer to SIZING GUIDE in the description. *NOTE: will not fit super sport bikes (crotch rockets) clip-on style handlebars.
- SECURE GRIP & LARGEST CLAMP: Using two points of contact, The Co-Pilot will securely mount your device to your handlebars using a premium hard plastic grip with a silicone net, securing each corner of your device tightly to the mount! Also the Co-Pilot has the largest handle bar clamp on the market and can fit an size handlebar!
- QUALITY: The premium hard plastic material will keep from breaking. The silicone net, unlike rubber, is extremely strong and durable. The material stretches up to 4 times itself, and will secure your phone on the wildest of adventures.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: 100% money back guarantee, if you ever have a problem with your Co-Pilot phone mount simply contact us through our amazon listing and you will receive a full refund or replacement.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Safety, accessibility, convenience.
Perfect for any bicycle or motorcycle enthusiast.
Whether you need to see calls, music, maps, time, or location, this phone mount will securely mount your device to your handlebars using a premium hard plastic clamp and silicone net. Each corner of your device will be secured safely with two points of grip, and the mount will adjust to any angle for convenient viewing while riding.
Roam Bike Mount:
Fits most smartphones
Fits all handlebars
Two screw sizes
Phone Sizing Guide:
Fits most smartphones up to 3.5 inches wide!
Large phones may not fit in their cases.
Please measure your phone in its case before buying.
iPhone 5 SE
iPhone 6s / 6s Plus
iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S7 / Galaxy S7 Edge
ZTE Axon 7
Google Pixel / Pixel XL
Handlebar Sizing Guide:
7/8” - 1-1/4”
The average handlebar size for bicycles and motorcycles ranges from 7/8” to larger motorcycle bar sizes 1-1/4”. Fits large Harley Davidson handlebars.
This bike cell phone mount will fit all “handlebar” sizes!
(*DOES NOT FIT super sport bike “clip on” style handlebars.)
Roam guarantees your satisfaction, if for whatever reason you are not happy with your purchase or it has broken due to heavy use, please contact us through our “Roam Bike phone mount” listing on amazon and we will send you a new one.
Shipped from the USA and fulfilled by Amazon.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The device extends to fit phones but it doesnt lock open and its not comfortable to release it as its always under tension with no grip to hold it open.
2. NOT vibration resistant. Phone sits on a hard back and the sides are hard rubber.
Not good for motorcycles.
Rider since 2013.
Will have to glue shock absorbent foam to lessen vibrations.