Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Acoutsic Christmas $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 7, 2012
This is the second top that I ordered like this one but in another color. It looks great on. Shipping was super fast. I just wish that it came in grey.
on November 30, 2017
love these. I have many in different colors
on March 15, 2017
Look and feels warm
on September 7, 2015
These tunics are just so comfortable to wear. I love them. amii
on November 15, 2016
This is a nice tunic. Since I'm retired, I value ease of care highly. This tunic launders well ... no worries about shrinkage, falling apart, excessive wrinkles. I am short and this tunic is a little long, but that wasn't a real problem. I just put on a pair of tights and wore it as a short dress.
on October 30, 2017
Fit well and looked great until I lost weight.
on January 13, 2016
Another perfect shirt by Roman's. Soft material that washes & wears like a dream! Order 2 sizes down!!
As always with Roaman's, I order 2 sizes down from what I normally wear. Perfect!!! (I wear a L or XL and order these in a Medium.) They will still be long shirts (so don't order these unless you want long.) Perfect with jeans OR leggings.
on December 30, 2016
This is lovely. Keeps its shape and didn't shrink in the dryer. I wear it kind of a lot and it's holding up well. Nice thickness, you can layer, but you don't need to. I wish there were more colors, I would buy them ALL
on January 13, 2015
I got so many compliments on this. The sleeves were too short, but I just pushed them up.
on April 5, 2017
LOVED IT
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.