|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$45.97 - $55.97|
- Rounded shirt collar
- Princess seams & on-seam pockets
- Buttoned tab at cuffs
- 36" length
- Poly, machine wash, imported
Customers who bought this item also bought
Our best-selling plus size fleece jacket, now in new colors and prints! this jacket A-lines away from the body, giving extra room for a flawless and effortless fit falling to about 36" this coat beautifully hits at a low hip length rounded shirt collar provides effortless style and structure, while giving you a flawless fit princess seams in front and back for a flattering fit long sleeves end below the wrist for stylish beauty with buttoned tabs at cuffs, this jacket offers stylish brilliance oversized buttons on front closure add beautiful detail plush polyester fleece is warm and ultra alluring about 36" from shoulder to hem polyester machine wash imported Plus size coats, plus size jackets, plus size outerwear big button fleece jacket, sizes M (14W-16W), L (18W-20W), 1X (22W-24W), 2X (26W-28W), 3X (30W-32W), 4X (34W-36W), 5X (38W-40W) In Style Now! Stay warm and stylish this season in this beautiful fleece jacket adorned with cleverly stylish buttons. You'll love how warm you feel in fleece.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B004I73Q7A
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 1, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I normally wear a 1X (18W) but I will have to go for the LG (14/16) from this company.
Could the sleeves/hand openings BE any bigger on this thing???? I'll have to move the buttons over about 2 inches to make a normal cuff! But, for the most part, this is a good jacket for the time being. It is more the length of a coat, like someone else said. I have a wool lined jacket, but it's not comfortable to drive in. It's okay for in-and-out-of-the-car shopping trips, but not for my work commute, which is 30 - 40 minutes each way. I think the coat is very warm and is more suitable to wear for long drives. YES, it does run big, but if it's pretty cold where you live and you want to wear a sweater underneath, it's good to have some room. I wish I'd ordered a size smaller, but I don't want to pay to return it. Beware of Roamans, though, and their affiliate companies. Once you buy anything from them, you'll be inundated with their catalogs. I stopped buying from them years ago and this was a first purchase in many years, but the catalogs are already coming. You will also spend a fortune on shipping if you continue the relationship with them - their sizing is always off, AND like I mentioned in another review for one of their affiliate companies, their models are size 4 skin and bones, so a plus-sized woman cannot see how the clothes will look on her. Just FYI.
1. I want to thank the prior reviewers who all stated that the coat ran big and that you should order a smaller size, which I did. I wear a 2X and ordered a 1X which fits me just fine. I looked over the size chart and that really helped too. The coat fits a little loose, which I like, but I can also wear a sweater underneath it comfortably. Also, the coat falls just above the knee and it is wider at the bottom like they stated.
2. I ordered the coat in black and it is a thin fleece material. It would make an awesome fall coat, however; this is not a coat you wear to shovel snow in or to wear outside for extended periods of time during the winter. I wanted a coat that would keep me warm in the car and during my short walk into a building and this seems to work just fine. I'm also experiencing hot flashes these days so this material seems to be the perfect fit for me given it's light weight fabric.
3. The coat is made pretty well and it's just a basic coat, no frills, no lining and given the low cost, you're pretty much getting what you pay for. With that being said I think it was worth the money given that I didn't want to spend a lot when I already have a nice coat and just wanted something that looked decent during the winter.
4. I placed the order on a Friday and got it by Tuesday so it came earlier than I expected.
5. I would definitely order from them again.