Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 221 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 229 reviews
on March 29, 2016
This is the 2nd one I purchased..Absolutely love them both... It's a little baggy but that's fine with me because I like my clothes a little baggy... Super fast shipping.. Came way before expected.. Got it in 3 days..
on August 29, 2017
Loved all the shirts. I have gained more weight that I had previously thought and therefore the shirts just didn't fit as expected. I have purchased shirts from this same site and company before and they were/are amazing. Fit great! The products you offer are good and because I have had a difficult time finding the correct size should not stop anyone from purchasing these nice shirts. The color was spot on and the fabric was soft, too bad they did not fit me. My loss. I will be re-ordering...
on December 22, 2016
It's very pretty and the jersey knit material is quite slowly but the size is quite large So much so that the collar exposes more Lady parts than I prefer.
As I do like how pretty the colors are, will figure out a way to change the color together or something so I don't always have to wear a shirt underneath
on August 26, 2017
These tend to run too large so order a size or two smaller than what you usually order. Good quality fabric. We have several of these shirts and because they were too big, we use them as nightgowns. They're very comfortable and are still in great shape after months of washing and wearing.
on March 16, 2016
I am in love with this shirt!! It is long to mid thigh and a nice casual shirt. The color was just what I expected (sapphire). I'm giving this 4 stars because I just received it and don't know the longevity of it yet and it is kind of pricey. Also the sleeves could be like a half in to an inch longer or wider for my personal liking. Other than that great!!
on September 16, 2017
I like these tops..They are .very comfortable, wash well and fits me perfectly....The material is a little on the thin side, which I like because I am always warm....This royal Blue color is beautiful......Very happy with purchase...
on September 26, 2016
Way too large and the overall fit is just strange. Maybe it's because I carry all my weight in my bust and belly, but it was so baggy everywhere else.
on September 19, 2017
While this tunic is a bit large, it is also very good quality and very comfortable. It is a good length, but the neck is a little low. Still, I like it very much. I wouldn't recommend buying a size smaller, since it would lose it's tunic feel and appearance.
on August 18, 2017
Looks nice and I like the length. The overall size is larger than expected and did not really shrink with the initial washing. I will buy again knowing I have to get the next size down.
on July 30, 2017
Love these shirts, I bought this in every color. The price was just right and it is long enough to wear with leggings. They do run large, I wear around an 18 and I got the large plus Angus it fits well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.