Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 24, 2017
I bought this as a Chistmas gift when I bought my friend a Blu-ray player. I have yet to see this, However, I am sure it is great. It is Rob Thomas
on April 15, 2014
Rarely do I see a performer with the personal resonance of Rob Thomas. As his band plays and sings he closes his eyes, drawing in every individual tone and beat around him and singing. His vocals are a distinct melody yet they echo with the band's music before, after and throughout.

He is like a fine acoustic 12 string guitar

I've watched it 3 times since purchasing it.

I'd hazard a guess he's a perfectionist, maybe tough to work with. Or he could be such a sweetheart people do their best work for him! It takes hard work to make something this good. YES! I love it!!!
on May 9, 2017
This was an excellent performance by Rob. I have scene him in concert several times when he was with Matchbox 20
and it was great.
on December 12, 2015
I'M A FAN, BUT THE FUNNY THING IS FOLKS IN MY AGE GROUP "OVER THE HILL GANG" DONT HAVE A CLUE WHO'S SINGING WHEN I HAVE HIS MUSIC ON WHEN SHORT VISITS OCCUR IN MY HOME...IT'S A SHAME I THINK, A GREAT ...DEVELOPING ARTIST WHO DESERVES HIS DAY IN THE SUN....RECOGNITION!!...CHARLIE R., LASVEGAS,NV
on September 10, 2012
After seeing parts of this concert on YouTube I had to get the DVD. Fantastic! I felt like I was there. Of course, I'm a die hard Rob Thomas fan so I would have been thrilled if he just sang the alphabet. I also got the Something to Be CD which contains most of the songs that he sang at Red Rocks. If any of you Rob Thomas fans haven't gotten this DVD don't put it off - you'll enjoy it & love it as much as I do.
on June 5, 2017
Awesome video! Rob is looking and singing great.
on October 29, 2017
Fast delivery, great product.
on April 2, 2013
I bought this DVD a few years ago and it still holds up. I saw Rob Thomas a few years after seeing this DVD and I think that it captures the atmosphere and talent of his shows. There are not many venues that are as storied as the Red Rocks, so this was a great choice of venue to record for home video by Rob Thomas. While there are a couple songs I would've liked to hear on the live DVD (mostly his Matchbox 20 stuff - can't really complain that it's not on there), he plays almost all of his solo work. Can't really complain about this one!
on July 19, 2016
This is a fantastic concert, great artist!
on July 18, 2016
I think this is a very good concert but Rob Thomas himself, in my opinion, does not seem like a very likeable person and that really detracts from my wanting to see/listen to it.