Robbins Home Goods HG-UWR Expandable wall rack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Package Quantity: 1
- Excellent Quality.
- Great Gift Idea.
- Satisfaction Ensured.
- Produced with the highest grade materials
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Made in the USA Eastern White Pine Expandable wall rack 15 feet of drying space. The extension rack is made of 1 in. x 3/4 in. pine legs and contains 12 birch dowels (3/8 in. x 22 1/2 in. ea.). Made of white pine with dowels and pegs of birch. Available in White Pine (unfinished ready for sanding and paint or stain). Arrives fully assembled and comes with all hardware for easy mounting. Dimensions: 12.25 in. H x 27 in. W x 6 in. D (closed) - 22 in. D (open). Top shelf is 5 1/2 in. wide.
Top customer reviews
1) Seems cleverly made.
2) Appears sturdy and compresses to take up little room.
3) Top shelf is useful
4) Holes are drilled 16" apart (thanks)
1) Mine came rather roughly finished. I had to sand it, before finishing it.
2) It also had one ugly wood knot smack in the middle of the vertical piece. It's not a structural problem, but given the price it seems the company could apply a bit more quality control?
How to Improve: Why not sell one finished with a poly or white enamel paint surface. If you're going to hang wet colored garments to dry you need to seal this, or the raw wood will sooner or later absorb the dyes.
I hung mine across in my utility room across from the washer and dryer. It has a nece shelf for my vacuum accessories, a drying rack for things that I don't want in the dryer and hooks at the bottom for my broom, mop and dusters.
It is so versitile! You could put your laundry soap,etc. on the shelf, and shirts on the pegs you are about to put on hangers.
Not useful. Angry cause it was expensive.