Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 15, 2011
We've used this ball on multiple loads of stinky laundry, including washrags that smelled a little mildewed, and winter clothes that smelled from being in the garage. Thus far (we've had this product for about a month and a half) it's been amazing; everything comes out smelling clean. We're thinking of getting a bunch to give as gifts.
on December 21, 2011
Originally I won a Robby Ball through a blogging site and we fell in love with it. We have three small kids and do a LOT of laundry. All of our clothes come out fresh and soft, even without fabric softener, but we use some anyways. I used my original laundry ball for 9 solid months, but it eventually began to crack despite our washing machine which doesn't even have an agitator! If you consider spending $32.95 vs 9 months of laundry detergent, we still come out ahead! I hope this current laundry ball lasts as long or longer. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is they do not guarantee the product at all or up to a year, we asked if they replace them because ours cracked and they would not.
on October 4, 2010
Super easy to use! Love it! The blue foam part that goes around the ball, did come off after the first couple weeks of use, but it works just as well without it.
on October 4, 2015
Used this for the first time today - luckily I got it free with a washing machine I bought - and I'm not at all impressed. The washing doesn't smell nice (as it does with conditioner) and it doesn't seem clean, to the extent that I'll be washing it all again with powder/tablets and clothes conditioner. There were no big stains so I didn't use the stick, but I certainly won't be buying this!
on August 11, 2012
Initially we were very excited to try this product hoping for more environmentally safe products. Unfortunately every time my wife did a load of wash I immediately could tell & complained about the course feel of the clothing and sheets. Dress shirts were so course I did not want to wear the shirt one time or ever have dress shirts washed with the ball. The first time she washed the sheets I immediately noticed how course they were. Towels came out course and rough. My wife had noticed the same problem with the product but did not want to let me know when she did a load with the product thus keeping me blind to the method of the wash. On the third wash the ball came apart and neither of us were able to get the ball back together; since we are both 60 we took it to our neighbor who was 49 who also was unable to put the ball back together. We contacted the company complaining about the problem of the ball coming apart, they encourage us to buy more of the product up front, and we had just missed the 30 day deadline so we were stuck with the defective product. We unfortunately bought the product directly from the company, they would not stand by the product, and neither could they explain why our wash came out course and rough. We have two brand-new LG frontloading washers and we have gone back to using the recommended products and once again my dress shirts are soft, the towels are soft and fluffy, and are sheets no longer feel like sandpaper. I could not help but notice that other people were pleased with the product but we strongly recommend not buying the product directly from the company Orsani, and we strongly suggest sticking with the products that have been effective in the past. We tried giving the product away to 3 neighbors who also tried the product, they did not even want it for free!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.