- Hardcover: 508 pages
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin; Book club edition (1943)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000V9OH8G
- Package Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,429,099 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Robe (Peoples Book Club Edition), hc, 1943 Hardcover – 1943
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
The Robe is a 1942 historical novel about the Crucifixion written by Lloyd C. Douglas. The book was one of the best-selling titles of the 1940s. It entered the New York Times Best Seller list in October 1942, and four weeks later rose to No. 1. It held the position for nearly a year. The Robe remained on the list for another two years, returning several other times over the next several years including when the movie version was released in 1953.