|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Flexible and non-constricting, our baby shoes promote good balance and unrestricted growth while providing protection
- Sizing is roomy to accommodate a range of sizes for growing feet and an elasticized ankle makes this baby shoe easy to put on and stay on - please see size chart
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Medical experts agree that when it comes to the healthy development of little feet, barefoot is best. It’s the reason why these same experts recommend soft, flexible-soled footwear for both infants and children. They’re the next best thing to being barefoot. Since our first steps, Robeez has embraced this philosophy. All of our footwear carries the prestigious Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association, an accreditation only awarded to products that promote natural foot function. And with a soft sole design built to flex and bend, that’s exactly what our shoes do. The best shoes mimic bare feet. Robeez footwear mimics bare feet by flexing and bending with every step. Supporting, not constricting growing feet, they promote good balance and unrestricted growth while protecting little feet from the world. They stay on too, with elasticized ankles to ensure a perfectly snug fit. Using high quality leather and materials, Robeez shoes are both comfortable and durable while their softer soles cushion feet and allow toes a better grip, helping balance, encouraging muscle growth and preventing slipping. From crawling to cruising, walking to running, for indoors and out, Robeez makes shoes and socks for newborns to two year-olds that promote healthy foot development while being fashionable and fun to wear.
- Package Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01KV6DJ78
- Item model number: Liam Crosshatch - K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 19, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
They are entirely too large. I must return it and get a much smaller size.