Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Customer reviews

Special Size: Toddler (1-4 Years)|Size: 12-18 Months / 4.5-6 M US Toddler|Color: Cream|Change
Price:$35.95 - $38.00

Showing 1-10 of 204 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 253 reviews
on December 27, 2013
My daughter is one and crawling, but not walking yet. I wanted a shoes that would stop constantly falling off, but would also be soft-solded so that she could still learn to walk well when practicing in them. I chose these for Winter for warmth as well. They are perfect. They never fall off, leave no tight-marks like some other stretchy shoes we've tried, are just as pictured, constantly complimented, and soft as can be. They keep her feet warm, but not too warm and the anti-slip bottom is perfect for her to cruise in. I would definitely recommend these to anyone with a little crawler/walker that loses their shoes!
on November 28, 2015
I just love the Robeez shoes and boots. When my daughter was a baby we got her both these boots and Robeez Soft Soles Secret Garden Slip On (Infant/Toddler),Espresso/Lilac,18-24 Months (6.5-8 M US Toddler). They were both so great--she seemed comfortable in them, they were super easy to slip on and off, and they seemed like they were comfortable on her. She never tried to pull them off, there were never any signs that they were not comfortable.

If you have a little one learning to walk, there is not much "grip" here--it is not hard for little ones to slip on hard floors with these compared to rubber sole shoes, but they aren't roller skates or something. They definitely hold up nicely--she outgrew these. They were still in fine shape.

They were not all that easy to clean (I don't even remember what got on them), but with a little TLC it worked out fine.
on December 16, 2013
We wanted something for our infant son who cannot yet walk, but needed some additional foot protection when we take him out and about. Because children that do not walk are not supposed to have solid-sole shoes (don't ask me why, but apparently that is the case), we were not sure what to do. However, when we saw this product, we thought it perfectly fit our needs.

Although we were initially concerned that these might look too "girly" for our little man, we were very happy when they arrived. They are very cute but not too girlish and they fit perfectly. We ordered the 6-12 month size. Our son was 7 1/2 months when they arrived, and they were not so big as to not stay on his feet. These boots have some elastic inside that allows them to stretch and contract so that they can fit a foot that is oversize or undersized.

Our son seems pleased with these and does not try to pull them off. In addition, his feet are warm when we take them off, so they are working well. Overall a great purchase.
on May 16, 2013
I bought these in brown then blue for our new 7 month old addition, He is now 29 months. He wears them around the house all day and night long. He now is into his 2nd pair but different size. They do not run small of course every child is different in growing. In fact he just now grew out of the 12-18 months. I have purchased a pair for every age group as Robeez are not made anymore. Raising 8 kids I have found that if a child is cold at night he doesn't sleep well. I have found that I can place these on him at night with a pair of socks and he doesn't wake up. I dress him as how I feel at night if I was without cover's and wet. A lesson I learned years ago.They have endured his running, playing, climbing and sleeping and I couldn't be more pleased. The thing I love best I don't get kicked with hard soled shoes in the house or him climbing with hard soled shoes on my furniture. His feet do not sweat if I place the socks on with them. I have purchased pink bootie's as I have two family member's expecting girls and I still have yet to have a granddaughter so I've purchased each size in HOPES. You couldn't ask for a better product. Learning to walk in them is even better it's like walking on bare feet but protected.
on January 4, 2013
My baby had no shoes and his bare feet were cold so I had to buy something perfect for our situation. I was worried about sizing on this shoe, buying them from the internet and all, but when we put them on my little dude he got to stomping happily all over the house immediately. He seemed to like that his foot had armor even though they are a little floppy yet. They are generously sized in width for any foot I think and the elastic in the ankle really stretches far. My husband and I are marveling about how well they are designed. They look as though they will hold up nicely.

I bought regular tennis shoes at Walmart, but they were really clunky and looked painful to his ankles to play in. These are very flexible and they grip our wood floor.

I was very surprised when going for a walk today when I noticed in the sun that the fur lining on them is very slightly pink. Since they are blue I assumed this color was for the boys. I don't even care since we love them so much and it's almost not noticeable. I do think that it should say this somewhere in the description of the shoe. I suspect all of the lining colors of this booty listed are a bit pink as well. I've never written a review, but I thought someone should mention the hint of pink.
on December 21, 2012
We went through pair after pair of slippers for my son after he started walking. All the slippers we tried never stayed on very well or he wore through the toe area after just a few weeks. I came across these and was skeptical because they didn't have a rubber bottom, but we had a pair when he was 6 months old and they always stayed on great. So we decided to give them a try and I am so glad we did!
Here is why we like them so much:
1) they stay put. Our son is a very active 2.5 year old and these never fall off.
2) they are well made. After more than a month of wearing they are still looking great. No worn toe area, no holes, no stressed seams.
3) even without the rubber bottom, our son doesn't slide around. We have tile floors in several areas and there have been no issues. The only con is that they can't work outside in winter, but that's not what they are for anyway.

I can't say enough good things about them. I would highly recommend them and they are worth the slightly higher price than other slippers because they last!
on December 9, 2014
These are fantastic booties! Worth every penny! They stay on, and keep my daughters feet nice and warm when it's cold out. They run big though - I originally bought the 12-18 mo, but had to exchange them for the 6-12 mo. My daughter is 11mo in December and I wanted them to last the whole winter. She is in the 60% for Ht and Wt and she has room to spare in the 6-12 mo size, they should definitely last all winter. I did have to start having her wear socks with them as since we were using them every single day her feet started to smell when we would take them off, socks solved the problem though. Love them! Would buy again!
on November 8, 2012
Robeez Classic Bootie (Infant/Toddler/Little Kid)Love these. I had a pair for my daughter that she squished her feet into for 3 years, she loved them so much. From learning to walk through full on walking,and running they held up very well. after 3 years and a lot of foot growth they were retired with a small hole in the sole of each boot. after 3 years of heavy use. I can not express how much I love them. A huge bonus is they stay on, or they like them so much they don't take them off. Never had any problem loosing 1 or them falling off. And they keep their feet warm! Wish I had a pair for myself. So I have just purchased a pair for my 1 year old and am planning to get more for holiday and shower gifts. wish I had them with the first 2 children. NO BABY SHOULD BE WITHOUT A PAIR OF THESE BOOTIES!!!!
on December 24, 2013
I bought this cute bootie for my 13 months old that just started to walk! Well these are crib shoes so it's not a good idea to let her walk around outside the home with it! I learned it in the bad way! :/ But actually I knew these were crib shoes so... it was totally my fault.
They are really easy to put on and doesn't fall from her tiny feet.
Very good quality! I love them.
But... now the botton is very dirty and I'd love to be able to throw them in the washer... does anybody know if is that ok?
on November 23, 2013
My cuddle monkey is just 11mos. These mocc boots are cozy feeing and have a good grip for those first toddley steps. I am vegan, but couldn't find quality for my kiddo. It's been aeons since I purchased anything containing animal product/s. I'm hoping to lead by example to teach compassion for all animals (crosses fingers). Personally, for now, I get him the best product for the job. So, yeah, these boots are worth my underlying guilt b/c I have major overlying love for my son. Did I mention they're adorable, easy on/off & supple enough to encourage natural foot growth. I would recommend socks with them. And I would recommend them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.