Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Robeez Soft Soles Fire Engine Slip On (Infant/Toddler/Little Kid),Navy,2-3 Years (8.5-10 M US Toddler)
Special Size: Toddler (1-4 Years)|Size: 2-3 Years (8.5-10 M US Toddler)|Color: Navy|Change
Price:$16.99

on June 15, 2016
These are really cute! My older child wore only Robeez and similar soft leather shoes. The quality seems to be a little less than it was for hers but still nice. The price however was fantastic! My son isn't walking yet so I don't know how they will hold up long term, which is why I can't give 5 stars. If they go the distance I will come back and amend my review.
2 people found this helpful
on August 31, 2016
I love robeez shoes. They are soft and stay on my wiggly guys little feet. He's too young to walk, but too old to have bear feet all the time. I love the cute designs too. They are versatile, and fashionable, but still cute for a baby.
on June 25, 2016
I love Robeez for the flexibility they provide around the ankles and the adorable prints they offer. I've purchased several pairs for both my children. Bought these as a baby shower gift for a firefighter dad - they were a hit!
on May 20, 2018
Very cute. Well made! Soft leather.
on September 3, 2014
These are the ONLY shoes that my son can keep on for more than 15 minutes. They fit well and look adorable. He isn't walking yet, but he is cruising. I bought these for when he is exploring outdoors. Soft soles shoes are recommended for early walkers, and these ones are great.
on March 4, 2018
So cute
on July 11, 2012
Cute shoes, easy to put on, and they STAY ON!! I couldn't be happier with these shoes. My son wore them while he learned to walk. He is now 13 months and toddling well, and ready for his next pair of Robeez. I probably ought to get him the harder soled ones, but am just such a fan of these soft soled shoes that I may get another pair. You'll never regret these shoes!
One person found this helpful
on May 29, 2016
Adorable shoes. Too big but the elastic cuff keeps them on. This little guy is 5 months old with chunky ankles to the elastic leaves a mark on him but not so tight that he's uncomfortable.
on June 5, 2012
i bought this for my son when he started crawling. it said it prevents slipping and it really does. the bottom is made of suede. it was also useful during the winter time when the floors were cold. i bought a big size, so he ended up using it until he started walking at end of 9 months. it was totally worth it b/c he used it for more than 6 months.
One person found this helpful
on April 5, 2018
Great! Robeez are the best shoes for your babies. High quality.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.