Setting up a shop in the small French town of Romans, Robert Clergerie launched his eponymous label in 1981 with his famous oxford, the shoe equivalent of the little black dress. Over time, his name and legend has only grown, introducing such innovations as the parallelogram heel that has been so widely imitated it's been dubbed the "Clergerie heel". The Clergerie woman appreciates fashion-forward styles as well as comfort. She treasures her Clergerie shoes, keeping them in her wardrobe forever.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B0079R5YZ8
- Item model number: SIRENE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 24, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are very well made pair of shoes.
I am the ultimate high heel lover. So when I ordered these it was like a little odd choice for me. Read more
Shoe design and construction is perfect, runs small for listed size. Had to be returned for that reason, but otherwise a good shoe.Published on April 30, 2013 by Yakayenne