Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.99 shipping
Robert Kaufman Kaufman Essex Linen Blend Natural Fabric By The Yard
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 55% Linen/45% Cotton
- Lightweight Fabric: 3.5-5.9 oz/yd²
- 44'' wide. Fabric is sold by the yard and cut to order. For example, order of 1 yard (Qty=1) is 44'' x 36''. Order of 3 yards (Qty=3) is 44'' x 108''.
- From Robert Kaufman Fabrics this lightweight (5.3 oz. per square yard) linen has a luxurious hand with a full-bodied drape. Perfect for fine linens heirloom projects blouses shirts fuller skirts & dresses and light jackets.
- Washing Instructions: Machine wash gentle and dry on low for softness or dry clean to maintain original texture.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Established in 1942, Robert Kaufman Fabrics is a leading fabric manufacturer offering an extensive supply of cotton prints, novelty fabrics, batiks, yarn-dye flannels, solids and fashion fabric. Kaufman has the biggest offering of in-stock basics, including proven brands such as Kona Cotton Solids, Fusions, and Artisan Batiks.
A go-to brand for fashion basics, Robert Kaufman Fabrics provides a full assortment of knit and woven fabrics such as jersey knit, poplin, twill, denim, corduroy, linen, canvas, voile, lawn, chambray, stretch wovens, plaids, stripes, etc. Fiber contents include cotton, poly/cotton, polyester, linen, cotton/spandex, rayon, and various other blends.
Home Decor Fabric
Robert Kaufman offers a variety of linen blends, canvas, twill and velveteen that are perfect for draperies, pillows, and light upholstering.
In addition to their in-house design team, Kaufman boasts a designer roster including Valori Wells, Ann Kelle, Lunn Studios, Darlene Zimmerman, Jennifer Sampou, and Carolyn Friedlander. These versatile fabrics are eclectic, colorful and each one seems to tell its own story.