Robert's Extra Virgin Infused Olive Oil - Tuscan Herb (200ml)
|Price:||($2.96 / Fl Oz) & FREE Shipping|
- Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil - 200ml Bottle - Filled to Order to Guarantee Freshness
- All Natural - No Artificial Flavors or Additonal Ingredients - Gluten Free
- Try with Chicken, Vegetables, Potatoes, Pork, Pasta, Rice, Turkey, Sauces, Marinades, Vinaigrettes, Aioli, Bread Dipping, and More. Pairs well with Just About Any of Robert's Balsamic Vinegars.
- Made with Ultra Premium Certified Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Certified as Ultra Premium 14 Months from the Time of Crush, Representing the Strictest "Best if Used by Date" in the Industry
- Tested by the Most Credentialed Olive Oil Lab in the World - Voted #1 in Accuracy and Proficiency by AOCS, the Most Prestigious Oil Society in the World. Hightest Chemical Standard in the World Which Includes DAGs and PPP - The Most Advanced Testing Methods in use which Ensure Freshness and Authenticity
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Made with UP Certified Extra Virgin Olive Oil, our Tuscan Herb infused olive contains a harmonious and delicious combination of herbal flavors including oregano, rosemary, marjoram, and garlic. Use to sauté, grill, broil, roast, and bake. It brings spectacular flavor to just about anything. Try with chicken, vegetables, potatoes, pork, pasta, rice, turkey, sauces, marinades, vinaigrettes, aioli, bread dipping, and more. Pairs well with Sicilian Lemon Balsamic, Pomegranate Balsamic, Traditional Balsamic, and Fig Balsamic. - All bottles are filled when ordered to ensure the freshest possible product.
Flavor Name: Tuscan Infused | Size: 6.76 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It comes in a larger bottle than what we used to get, but we go through it pretty quickly - one bottle lasts about 3 months for us. We keep it in our pantry (cool and dark), so there's no problem with it lasting.
A fair price and an excellent product!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.