Robic SC-512 Handheld Countdown Timer
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.64. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Counts down in seconds(up to 99 min. & 59 sec.) or in minutes (up to 9999 minutes).
- Can be used silently or with audible beep confirmation.
- Automatically resets to preset time at completion; Stop & restart for time-outs.
- Lock Function protects the current reading which is entered.
- Breakaway Safety Lanyard helps prevent accidents, promotes safe use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Shows time remaining for any event or activity. Set the time and it counts down to completion. Easy to Use!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have quite a few timers and in spite of modern convenience, am tending toward the old-fashioned mechanical variety, though that probably just relates to my age and mistrust of anything modern. :) On the subject of countdown timers, virtually all digital stopwatches have a countdown facility and so there are better made, more versatile and cheaper alternatives to the Robic 512. I intentionally sort out a red unit, as it's easier to spot when left about the place, especially outside, on grass or astroturf. Again, there are many red alternatives from other manufacturers.
To sum up, so long as you know what you're buying, I don't think you have much to complain about. Comparing this to other handheld timers, I think $8-12 would be more in keeping with value-for-money.