Robic Walk and Run Mode Scanning Pedometer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Step counter, distance, calorie consumption calculator, auto mode scanning, activity timer, time of day
- Counts the number of steps or running strides taken
- Measures distance traveled in miles or kilometers
- Automatically scans and displays, with extra large digits, several functions for hands free operation
- Five step movement sensor filters out irregular results; automatically powers ON/OFF to conserve battery
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
Yesterday when I started to use it the device got stuck and wouldn't respond to any
prompt. I'm very disappointed but would like to try another one.
Alice B. Pardee
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not very accurate as the spring loaded version goes off of jiggling and if you hit it hard it will add extra stepsPublished 20 months ago by Paul Markt
This was my second purchase as I lost the first one. Now I am sure to secure it to a belt loop so I don't lose another one. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Donna B raun
I had a belt pedometer years ago that worked great. I can't get this one to work properly. For example, I just walked a mile and it said I walked 291 steps! Read morePublished on June 27, 2014 by MinneGrrl
Item suggests that to function properly must be worn on the hip, the problem is even on the hip it;s not providing me with accurate readings, not even close.Published on June 22, 2014 by Suleiman Raie
I bought this for help in counting steps for Adventure Racing. It works great and would highly recommend. Read morePublished on March 4, 2014 by R. Harris