|Item Weight||39.9 pounds|
|Item model number||15800|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||15800|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Robinair 15800 VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump - 2-Stage, 8 CFM, CHROME
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Robinair's VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump is designed for commercial refrigeration use and features a 2-Stage rotary vane design, 18.6 ounce oil capacity, and non-skid feet
- 8 CFM free air displacement; factory rated to 40 microns
- 1 HP thermally protected motor; 115V, 60 Hz
- Features an inlet fitting engineered for maximum airflow while preventing oil backflow, and finned aluminum surfaces that dissipate heat faster, keeping pump cooler and extending life.Cord length:72 inch
- 1/4 & 3/8 inch MFL inlet fittings, easy to read sight glass, easy access oil fill port, and oil drain valve positioned at the bottom of the oil reservoir and angled for faster, more complete draining
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Robinair (15500) VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump - 2-Stage, 5 CFM
ZENY 3,5CFM Single-Stage 5 Pa Rotary Vane Economy Vacuum Pump 3 CFM 1/4HP Air Conditioner Refrigerant HVAC Air Tool R410a 1/4" Flare Inlet Port, Blue
Robinair (15300) VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump - 2-Stage, 3 CFM
FJC 6014 Vacuum Pump Adapter , yellow
VIVOHOME 110V 1/2 HP 5 CFM Dual Stage Rotary Vane HVAC Air Vacuum Pump with Oil Bottle ETL Listed
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ZENY Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||VIVOHOME|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Robinair's 15800 VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump is a high performance, heavy duty 2-Stage rotary vane design vacuum pump designed for commercial refrigeration use. With an 8 CFM free air displacement, factory rating to 40 microns, and 18.6 ounce oil reservoir, this unit has the capacity you need to get the job done. This robust unit features a 1 HP, 115V, 60 Hz thermally protected motor; an inlet fitting engineered for maximum airflow while preventing oil backflow; finned aluminum surfaces that dissipate heat faster (keeping pump cooler and extending life); 1/4" & 3/8" MFL inlet fittings; easy to read sight glass; easy access oil fill port; oil drain valve positioned at the bottom of the oil reservoir and angled for faster, more complete draining, and non-skid feet. Oil included. Robinair, a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand, is a global leader in service tools and equipment based in Owatonna, Minnesota. Robinair is recognized throughout the world as the quality and performance leader in AC/R evacuation tools and this position has led to its success with the full range of products that serve the heating/ventilating/air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC-R) and mobile markets, which includes the automotive aftermarket along with other industries such as agriculture and construction.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did lose a leg shock absorber when pump fell 4 feet from a shelf on the truck. Pump still work fine.
Someone complained about pump not starting when turned on. This is a common problem with vacuum pumps, especially when pump oil is cold and happens to me every winter. It is not pumps fault but basic physics. Crack seal where hose connects to pump so pump does not have to start against low pressure and thick oil. Once spinning reseal and pump will work fine. If pump REALLY cold, it is probably not going to start at all. You can heat pump with a propane/Mapp gas torch to heat/thin oil. If this concerns you at all, do not do it.
Some have complained about misting. It moves 8 CFM a minute in the beginning. OF COURSE you are going to get mist on any significant system! If you do not want mist, restrict flow until you ger a fair vacuum, but time is money for people who buy an 8 CFM two stage pump. Mist is the tradeoff for pulling a fast vacuum.
Listening to other pumps videos, I can assure you that this pump is very silent.
The package came with enough oil for a fill up.
There is a claim to change the oil after each use, but if you flushed your AC system with very light evaporating solvent... and let it dry, there is NO oil contamination.
Super happy with this buy.
Top reviews from other countries
- So far this vacuum pump has worked flawlessly for me with no issues at all.
- It's reasonably quiet compared to other cheaper lower CFM vacuum pumps I have used in the past.
- It does its job quickly and smoothly as it should since it is an 8-CFM two stage pump.
- The oil level indicator window is easy to see and judge proper oil level and cleanliness.
- The oil drain valve is located in a good position for quick and easy draining as advertised.
- It's a sturdy product that is clearly built to last.
- At this point it gives me piece of mind knowing it's a quality product and it's ready to go for me anytime I pull it out for use.
Not much else I can say about this pump except in my opinion it's a good investment if you are looking for a worry free quality vacuum pump that should keep working for you for years to come as long as you take care of it and change the oil when needed.
I hope you found my review helpful.