|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 9.4 x 4.5 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||TIF7610|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TIF7610|
|Special Features||User Manual, 2 - "AAA" batteries|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $11.49 shipping
Robinair TIF7610 Infrared Thermometer PRO with 10:1 Distance To Spot Ratio
|Price:||$47.30 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Complete IR design incorporated on a single chip creating compact and lightweight design
- Innovative optical lens with high accuracy measurements over a wide temperature ranges with a 10:1 distance to spot ratio
- Maximum (MAX) temperature mode
- High and low pass filters with audible alarms for out of range measurements
- Visual low battery indicators and requires two AAA batteries which are included
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Infrared thermometers are used to measure a surface temperature, the user aims the IR Thermometer at the target, presses a button, and reads the temperature display. The device has an optical lens that collects the radiated infrared energy from the object and focuses it on the detector. The detector converts the energy into an electrical signal that feets amplified and displayed as a temperature reading. An infrared thermometer measures temperature by sensing the magnitude of radiated energy at infrared frequencies. Using this data and the actual temperature of the detector, the thermometer calculates the temperature of the surface that emitted the energy.This product features SoC (System-on-a-Chip) Technology. Complete IR design incorporated on a single chip, creating compact and lightweight design. Innovative optical lens with high accuracy measurements over a wide temperature ranges with a 1:1 distance to spot ratio. Simply point at desired target and press the trigger for temperature reading. Visual low battery indicators and requires two inchAAA inch batteries which are included.