RoboGets Arduino Uno R3 Compatible ATmega328P Microcontroller Card & USB Cable for Electronics & Robotics
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.00 (15%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Arduino Uno R3: Fully Compatible Microcontroller Card.
- Excellent Quality: Solder is Very Clean.
- Easy to Use: Pretty Easy to Figure Out How to Use Them.
- USB Cable Included.
- We Have Always Cared about the Customer Experience and Improve the Product Function Details. Best for Robotics and Electronics
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- Arduino Uno R3 compatible Microcontroller Card is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software.
- It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments.
- It is an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple i/o board and a development environment that implements the Processing/Wiring language.
- Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP).
- The open-source IDE can be downloaded for free (currently for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux). Package Contents: Arduino Uno R3 Board Blue USB A to B Cable
Contains Everything Needed
It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Uno differs from all preceding boards in that it does not use the FTDI USB-to-serial driver chip. Instead, it features the Atmega8U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter.
Easy-to-use Arduino Platform
Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Arduino boards are able to read inputs - light on a sensor, a finger on a button, or a Twitter message - and turn it into an output - activating a motor, turning on an LED, publishing something online. You can tell your board what to do by sending a set of instructions to the microcontroller on the board.
RoboGets Arduino Uno Rev3 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 (datasheet).
- It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs)
- 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator
- USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header
- Reset button