Roborock Robot Vacuum, Vacuum and Mop Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Route Planning, 2000Pa Strong Suction, Ideal for Home with Pets
|Controller Type||App Control, Voice Control|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Efficient and intelligent: Fast cleaning, no random bumping. A dual-gyro system, and motion tracking sensors create a high-efficiency cleaning path for every room. Thirteen onboard sensors provide drop avoidance, anti-collision, trap prevention, self-charging and resumption.
- Thorough cleaning: 2000Pa of intense suction picks up dust, crumbs, and other dirt. A super-sized dustbin needs to be emptied only occasionally.
- Vacuum and mop: Choose to just vacuum, or vacuum and mop your home at the same time for a complete clean. Water is sucked naturally into the mop as it cleans, eliminating puddling.
- Auto carpet Boost and resumption: this robotic vacuum cleaner automatically identifies carpets and switches to maximum suction. If it runs low on power it returns to recharge then resumes where it left off.
- App control: Use the Mi Home app to start, stop, schedule, customize, charge, Spot Clean, check accessory status, and control movement direction. 2.4GHz Wi-Fi required, compatible with Android, IOS, and Alexa. Authentic ROBOROCK TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD products enjoy a 1-year warranty.
- Multiple modes: Carpet, Quiet, Mopping, Balanced, Turbo and Max modes give you the flexibility you need, from quiet night time cleaning to heavy dirt removal.
- Tangle Free: All brushes and wheels are designed to be tangle free, eliminating the need to open robot for cleaning. An included cleaning accessory can be used to remove hair from the outside of the cleaner making it perfect for picking up after your pets.
- Obstacle crossing: Able to clamber up over obstacles as high as 0.8in, robot vacuum easily handles thresholds, thin carpets, and other low barriers.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Intense suction pulls up pet hairs, crumbs, and all lightweight debris. It works as well on thin carpets as it does on hard floors.
A full suite of sensors gives Robot vacuum5 the intelligence to effectively tackle complicated environments without falling off ledges, or running out of power.
After vacuuming, pick up the finest dirt with the onboard mop. Its water tank allows water to flow only during movement, preventing puddling.
Robot vacuum5 slows automatically before bumping into any obstacles, keeping pets, furniture, and children safe.
Cyclonic 3D cleaning system
A powerful fan works like a cyclone to create intense suction, while a floating main brush hugs the floor. Alongside it are side brushes and rolling brushes. Altogether these brushes clean the floor horizontally and vertically.
When a carpet is detected, suction is increased to maximum to pull up deeply lodged dirt. Once off the carpet, normal suction returns.
Note: *Clean on hardwood floors in Balanced mode for approximately 100 minutes, for approximately 60 minutes in Max mode on short pile carpets, and approximately 50 minutes in Max mode on medium-pile carpets.
Automatic recharging and resumption
The charging dock fires an infrared beam that allows Robot vacuum5 to automatically return for recharging. If cleaning was not completed before recharge, it will resume from where it left off.
Note: Place the charging dock in an open area. Refer to the user manual for more details.
Press the Spot Clean button or tap Spot Clean in the Mi Home app and Robot vacuum5 will draw a 1.2m diameter circle around its current location. If you have an exact spot to tidy, Spot Clean makes it easy.
Compare with similar items
Roborock E4 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Internal Route Plan with 2000Pa Strong Suction, 200min Runtime, Carpet Boost, APP Total Control Robotic Vacuum, Ideal for Pets and Larger Home, Works with Alexa
ILIFE V5s Pro, 2-in-1 Mopping,Robot Vacuum, Slim, Automatic Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum, Daily Schedule, Ideal for Pet Hair, Hard Floor and Low Pile Carpet.
iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging
ILIFE V8s, 2-in-1 Mopping,Robot Vacuum,Big 750ml Dustbin,Enhanced Suction Inlet,Zigzag Cleaning Path,Ideal for Pet Hair,Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum, LCD Display,Schedule,Ideal for Hard Floor
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Roborock Technology Co. Ltd||Roborock Technology Co. Ltd||ILIFE Official Store||Amazon.com||ILIFE Official Store|
|Item Dimensions||13.90 x 3.60 x 13.80 inches||—||11.80 x 11.80 x 3.00 inches||13.40 x 13.40 x 3.54 inches||12.60 x 12.60 x 3.19 inches|
|Item Weight||7.00 lbs||7.94 lbs||4.90 lbs||6.77 lbs||5.95 lbs|
|Special Features||2000Pa Strong Suction; Ultra-efficient cleaning route, vacuum and mop; Carpet boost,200-minutes runtime; Works with Alexa, APP Control, Wi-Fi connected; Ideal for pet hair, Self-Charging, anti-falling||❤Z-shape route; ❤2152sqft/200mins one charge; ❤Ideal for pets; ❤2000Pa strong suction; ❤Oversize dustbin, ❤APP and voice control||
➤2-in-1 Vacuuming and Mopping
➤Multiple Cleaning Modes
➤Unique brushless suction inlet
➤Endurance Cleaning 110min
➤Big 300ml intelligent water tank
➤Ideal for Pet hair
|Good for Pet Hair, Self-Charging, Wi-Fi Connected, Works with Alexa, Carpets & Hard Floors||
➤2-in-1 Vacuuming and Mopping
➤Multiple Cleaning Modes
➤Enhanced Suction Inlet
➤Big 750ml Dustbin
➤Ideal for Pet Hair, Hard Floor
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After starting to use Robbie I noticed almost immediately the back pain relief. The doctors say vacuuming is the worst thing for your back & I'm a believer now. It used to be that after a regular day of vacuuming and mopping my back hurt so bad I had a hard time taking in a breath. Now Robbie does the heavy lifting. I let him vacuum then pick up the rugs to run the mop feature. With all the Christmas decorations out he didn't get to come out for a few weeks and was unplugged for 2 days while I waxed the hardwoods which lost connection to the wifi. It wasn't a big deal to reconnect and as I post this review, he's cleaning the hardwoods. I have no complaints aside from virtual wall settings but for now I just block his path to the carpeted areas. I do hope for an app update sometime soon.
Make sure to keep cords up and out of the path. I check each room and under the kids beds for obvious reason. I wouldn't blindly vacuum & wouldn't expect Robbie to either. Besides how clean is it if there's crap laying around? Well worth the investment and I brag about my guy every chance I get.
I was worried that the Roborock would be a difficult install, but the APP made it simple to install. Took me like 3 minutes to set it up with my home network. I usually just manually turn it on while I am at work. I use the most powerful setting as it is louder.
- Very quiet and doesn’t report a blockage when there is no blockage.
- It detects my rug in my living room and adjusts the suction.
- Wet mopping for my hardwood floors gets it really clean.
- The app can be controlled anyway and scheduled (haven’t tried this feature yet because my house has people coming and going all the time)
- It really grabs loose cables. I’m seen my charging cables on the other side of the house sometimes. My fault for not being neat, I guess.
- Sometimes gets trapped in my bathroom toilet area, as it’s a tight squeeze
I purchased this vacuum because it also has a mop function.
This thing is amazing. We have four dogs and two cats. All long hair, all shed, all the time. It was impossible to keep up. This thing cleans everyday and comes back with a full bin of fur and dust EVERY SINGLE TIME! It has multiple speeds and is easily used with my smartphone.
I typically don't write reviews but I'm so blown away with the quality, power, features and technology of this device.
When using the mop function I clean the pad and fill the reservoir about every thirty minutes. My home takes about an hour to clean with 1200sq ft.
For the price I paid I am more than happy to say I love this thing, best money I've spent on my home this year. You will love yourself if you do.
Variable speed and suction
Intelligent, doesn't miss a spot
Large dust bin
Comes with extra filter, mopping pad and reservoir seals
Easy function app
Easy wifi pairing
Gets stuck under the couch sometimes so I had to raise couch about an inch
Won't show me the map of my home even though it's been run multiple times
Dogs hate it😂
Wish It was quieter